eddie-baby

Coronavirus: Drivers caught travelling hundreds of miles to buy speakers !

Come on guys who was it? :D

The Mrs said this could be you :roll: I've been staying put, I say they could have at least said what speakers they were :)

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-drivers-caught-travelling-hundreds-of-miles-to-buy-puppies-and-speakers-11985827

• Haha 2

Just now, eddie-baby said:

To us yes, but I wouldn't fancy explaining it to the plod in the middle of a pandemic :)

I bought a new car a couple of weeks ago and wondered how I would explain that. It was a necessity as my old car was bordering on dangerous but I couldn't really tell the police that if they stopped me on my way to buy the new one 😂

• Haha 1

An Audi driver....say no more.....:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, George 47 said:

oh great, I got an Audi thanks George. It used to be the BM drivers that used to get all the stick :)

8 minutes ago, Gaz38 said:

I bought a new car a couple of weeks ago and wondered how I would explain that. It was a necessity as my old car was bordering on dangerous but I couldn't really tell the police that if they stopped me on my way to buy the new one 😂

You could have always worn one of these and said rest assured officer the car purchase was in an endeavour for front line crime fighting :D My associate will be along shortly.

00012113p-NzFTqIsH.png

Seriously what is the problem with people going out for a drive? At least they are isolated from the general public in their vehicles unlike cyclists.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pete the Feet said:

Seriously what is the problem with people going out for a drive? At least they are isolated from the general public in their vehicles unlike cyclists.

You can drive somewhere as long as you exercise more than you drive. But from Wednesday I believe there will be less restrictions but I wait for confirmation. I hope to go out Friday.

1 hour ago, Pete the Feet said:

They are isolated from the general public up until they have a breakdown or an accident, at which point third parties have to get involved to fix the problem.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tony_J said:

They are isolated from the general public up until they have a breakdown or an accident, at which point third parties have to get involved to fix the problem.

Yes there is that but when you take everything into consideration it is less of a risk than the non existent social distancing which has been occurring for weeks and exacerbated by the VE Day celebrations where many think it was the green light to let their guard down. Also as I mentioned earlier the amount of cyclists on the road in groups and otherwise seems to have grown. There are many who haven't been on a bike in 20 years by the look of them.

10 minutes ago, Pete the Feet said:

Also as I mentioned earlier the amount of cyclists on the road in groups and otherwise seems to have grown. There are many who haven't been on a bike in 20 years by the look of them.

Have you been spying on me !

5616c9f7dd0895d22b8b4611?width=1136&form

• Haha 1

On 10/05/2020 at 09:29, Gaz38 said:

Aren't speakers essential? 🤔

So are woofers!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, eddie-baby said:

Have you been spying on me !

5616c9f7dd0895d22b8b4611?width=1136&form

I was looking at this picture and the first question that sprung to mind was ,   Where exactly is the saddle and how high was it set ! :shock: 

Edited by Electro
Word
  • Haha 1

On 10/05/2020 at 09:47, George 47 said:

Oi! There's nothing wrong with my lovely Alison! She is an Engineer's Car. An A2! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😂😂😂😂