Sign in to follow this  
pdcman

Radio Paradise Missing

1 minute ago, vicdiaz said:

Hmmmm...

Question, how do you add a custom URL to Kazoo?

Have a look at my post a couple of ones up from this.  Do this in the Tune in app.

9 minutes ago, Paulq said:

Have a look at my post a couple of ones up from this.  Do this in the Tune in app.

Thanks, I was wondering if it could be done directly on Kazoo and not Tunein.

3 hours ago, vicdiaz said:

Thanks, I was wondering if it could be done directly on Kazoo and not Tunein.

I don't think you can. Even TuneIn's own Windows app does not have this option. But the Android app on my phone has  the option to add a custom URL.

David

Edited by DavidHB
  • Upvote 1

Can't find it on the Windows App, or the webpage either, so i'm also struggling to find where I can manually add a favourite. IOS App ? 

Update....

Installed the IOS App on my pad,  added URL as custom favourite  " We are sorry an error occurred with this stream. Please try again later"

Edited by 9designs

11 minutes ago, 9designs said:

Can't find it on the Windows App, or the webpage either, so i'm also struggling to find where I can manually add a favourite. IOS App ? 

Probably (I don't use iOS). In the Android app for sure, but, as you say, not in the Windows app or on the web page. And not in Kazoo either.

David

54 minutes ago, 9designs said:

Update....

Installed the IOS App on my pad,  added URL as custom favourite  " We are sorry an error occurred with this stream. Please try again later"

The error is with the FLAC stream which seems to have stopped working via TuneIn. Any of the non FLAC streams are working.

https://radioparadise.com/listen/stream-links

I'm listening to Radio Paradise on this stream:

http://icy-4.radioparadise.com/flac

I added it as a URL to my tunein account a few months ago. Still works fine.

Peter

There may be restrictions in certain countries.
I live in Germany and I'm listening to the stream.

17 minutes ago, axe said:

The FLAC streams work fine, just not via Tunein.  I also tried using a German VPN just to rule that out.

Using @Peter_P's suggested URL, I have just added Radio Paradise to the .m3u radio stations playlist I use with MinimServer/MinimStreamer, and it works fine from both Kazoo and BubbleDS, albeit through Library/Playlists rather than the Radio page.

David

The issue has been when done via Tunein and not other servers, which some of us don't run. 

It gets stranger, after my errors yesterday and it not working, I tried AAC and MP3  none worked so I left it. This morning switched the DS on and there was the main mix working as a 320AAC, but named as as I had entered the MP3 link.  

So perhaps try the manual URL method in the IOS App.  Ignore the errors and come back the next day !!!   Conclusion Tunein is crap. 

In my Linn-System (in Germany) using Kazoo, the following stream saved under favorites in tunein
https://stream.radioparadise.com/flac
starts to play after 25 seconds.

This stream 
http://icy-4.radioparadise.com/flac
starts after 1 second.

???

Yes, but the problem only arises on Tunein UK. Sadly...…..

Sign in to follow this