SOLD.............. Tron seven line preamplifier.... Valve £1300 down to £1200 incl UK shipping

Richdirector

- Would also consider p/x for disc transport with cash if needed.... Sad to say that since getting the Chord Qutest I am loving CDs again as well as Tidal streaming.

- Would also consider some sensitive speakers like Klipsch Heresy (but bigger as bedroom) that are decent at lower levels. (15w valve) 

I wonder how this compares to the Croft 25R (mine has the PS from the RS) ? I'm sorely tempted to find out though it does seem frivolous !

3 hours ago, Ian said:

I wonder how this compares to the Croft 25R (mine has the PS from the RS) ? I'm sorely tempted to find out though it does seem frivolous !

well it has one volume knob instead of 2 which has got to be less irritation surely :D

53 minutes ago, metlor said:

You wouldn't want to stray from the path of hifi sobriety, would you Ian ? ☺

I was so tempted, this is a genuine statement of craftmanship build and quality from one of the best Hi Fi stables out there at a price that's well beyond fair. I simply adore the Croft/Tron (others ?) business model - one man, UK made and the product is left to speak for itself and others are left to speak for it. Business proceeding on quiet but stealthy and solid reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

Final bumpity bump

Sold thanks