Is Merkel right to say that "the nation state has no chance if it acts on its own"?

3 hours ago, Electro said:

Absolutely! There are many millions of us pawns all looking forward to building a new free and prosperous future for the UK .

You are welcome to join us on this fantastic journey , we hold no grudges and will not judge you for your past mistaken views. 

All are welcome black , white , yellow , brown , left , right , middle, religious, atheists, rich , poor , disabled , every human being is welcome to join the new age of freedom by joining the new Reform party !  :hug:

I see you describe yourself as a sensible idiot; well, you’re half right, but not necessarily the half you see yourself as!

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are fewer Eastern Europeans coming here because its simply not worth it, covid 19 aside,the pound has dropped so badly It makes no economic sense, and it makes no difference what you or I think

It was such a bitter and divisive campaign and we have seen it played out on this blog and others.  Never seen such division  in our Country. Things are still the same with the Remainers still wanting

I have unilaterally rejoined the EU. I just decided to do it and I just did it.   And, no, Brexiteers, you can't stop me. I am now in the EU.

Posted Images

I have unilaterally rejoined the EU. I just decided to do it and I just did it.  :oj:

And, no, Brexiteers, you can't stop me.

I am now in the EU.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, notaclue said:

I have unilaterally rejoined the EU. I just decided to do it and I just did it.  :oj:

And, no, Brexiteers, you can't stop me.

I am now in the EU.

Good luck to you, you're going to need it ! :)

You do realise that the door will be locked after you rejoin so there will be no escape for you when the EU collapses into ruins .

If you want to rejoin the EU then no Brexiteer would dream of stopping you , we are all about freedom of choice and democracy. :^

On 14/06/2020 at 21:53, Electro said:

Ohhhhhhh you bitch ! :yeah:

:D as ye sow so ye shall reap

• 2 weeks later...

We are on our way to becoming Mexico. Oh well, at least the food should be better (assuming we can afford to import the ingredients...)

"The pound is now an emerging-market currency in all but name, according to analysts at Bank of America, who say that Brexit has turned it into a mirror of the “small and shrinking” UK economy. In the four years since the UK voted to leave the EU, trading conditions in the pound and the big swings in exchange rates make it a better match with the Mexican peso than the US dollar, said Kamal Sharma, a currency analyst at BofA. He said that movements in the currency since the June 2016 Brexit vote have become “neurotic at best, unfathomable at worst”."

FT so Google Pound is becoming an emerging market currency, says BofA analyst and go via Google to read.