Zen Monkey

*ALL SOLD* Siltech 330 G7 Classic Anniversary Speaker Cables & Interconnects

Posted (edited)

Siltech 330L G7 Classic Anniversary Speaker Cables

Handmade in the Netherlands, Siltech produce what are probably the finest audio cables in the world and these 330L G7 Classic Anniversary speaker cables are testament to that. Featuring conductors made from Siltech's latest generation (G7) pure silver & gold alloy, the cables blow away all competition in their price range and will outperform many cables costing several times more.

I've owned many exotic speaker cables over the years, including the likes of Nordost Valhalla and Cardas Clear, but these Siltech 330 are the best I've ever heard (until I heard the Siltech 770 which I have upgraded to). I won't go on about their virtues but I've not heard cables sound so 'right' before. 

Length: 2.5 metre pair

Configuration: factory terminated with Siltech SS006 gold-plated spade connectors in a 2-2 configuration (2 spades at amp end and 2 spades at speaker end)

Condition:

Fantastic condition and perfect working order. Very little use. Boxed in original packing.

Siltech 330i G7 Classic Anniversary Interconnects

I also have a pair of matching interconnects, 0.75 metre pair, factory terminated with Siltech RCA locking plugs, boxed in original packing with certificate of authenticity. Fantastic condition.

Reviews:

http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/158-siltech-classic-anniversary-330i-interconnects-and-330l-speaker-cables

http://hifi-unlimited.blogspot.com/2009/08/tale-of-three-heavenly-fairy-sisters.html

Important:

Please contact me for photos of the serial numbers for these cables.

Siltech cables are highly counterfeited. ALWAYS contact Siltech to have them authenticate serial numbers before buying pre owned Siltech cables.

Sale Details:

Collection from north Wales welcome (after lockdown is lifted only) or can send by next day delivery.

Price for speaker cables: £1100 + £15 next day delivery

Price for Interconnects: £400 + £10 next day delivery.

Thanks.

IMG_2840.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

Edited by Zen Monkey

Super Wammer

Awesome cables ! Expensive when new but if you own Sugden, it’s a cable of choice GLWS

Yeah, they're a match made in heaven for Sugden gear. In fact it was Patrick at Sugden who recommended Siltech to me. It's what they use to hook up their own components at hi-fi shows.

Super Wammer
7 minutes ago, Zen Monkey said:

Yeah, they're a match made in heaven for Sugden gear. In fact it was Patrick at Sugden who recommended Siltech to me. It's what they use to hook up their own components at hi-fi shows.

👍🏻 I remember using the 220’s on my a21a and if I doubted cables then, it all changed. If I had the funds now, I would fully justify the outlay. 

• Like 1

Bump.

Bumps are boring. Poems ain't. Here's one from a mountain dwelling, reclusive, Japanese Zen monk:

The flower invites the butterfly with no-mind;
                 The butterfly visits the flower with no-mind.
                 The flower opens, the butterfly comes;
                 The butterfly comes, the flower opens.
                 I don't know others,
                 Others don't know me.
                 By not-knowing we follow nature's course.

- Ryokan (1758 -1831)

• Like 3

こんにちは
Kon'nichiwa  Grasshopper
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bump.

And a story:

A man once came to see the Buddha to get help with his problems. After the man had told the Buddha one of his problems and asked for help, the Buddha replied: "I cannot help you get rid of that problem."

The man was surprised that the Buddha could not help him in this regard, but he told the Buddha about another problem; he thought to himself that the Buddha should at least be able to help him with that problem. But the Buddha told him "I cannot help you with that problem either."

The man started to get impatient. He said: "How can it be that you are the perfectly Enlightened Buddha, when you can’t even help people get rid of their problems?" The Buddha answered: "You will always have 83 problems in your life. Sometimes a problem will go, but then another problem will come. I cannot help you with that."

The baffled man asked the Buddha: "But, what can you help me with, then?" The Buddha replied: "I can help you get rid of your 84th problem." The man asked: "But what is my 84th problem?" The Buddha replied: "That you want to get rid of your 83 problems."

Genius.  -_-

Edited by Zen Monkey
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zen Monkey said:

Bump.

And a story:

A man once came to see the Buddha to get help with his problems. After the man had told the Buddha one of his problems and asked for help, the Buddha replied: "I cannot help you get rid of that problem."

The man was surprised that the Buddha could not help him in this regard, but he told the Buddha about another problem; he thought to himself that the Buddha should at least be able to help him with that problem. But the Buddha told him "I cannot help you with that problem either."

The man started to get impatient. He said: "How can it be that you are the perfectly Enlightened Buddha, when you can’t even help people get rid of their problems?" The Buddha answered: "You will always have 83 problems in your life. Sometimes a problem will go, but then another problem will come. I cannot help you with that."

The baffled man asked the Buddha: "But, what can you help me with, then?" The Buddha replied: "I can help you get rid of your 84th problem." The man asked: "But what is my 84th problem?" The Buddha replied: "That you want to get rid of your 83 problems."

Genius.  -_-

This Bump has style...................:cool:

• Like 1

Super Wammer
5 hours ago, Zen Monkey said:

Siltech 330L speaker cables now sold. Siltech 330i RCA interconnects still available.

It's the quality bumping what did it.