Nopiano

Selling due to clear out of my husband's prized Hi-Fi collection

Recommended Posts

Super Wammer

For some reason that phrase gave me the shivers!!  It appears in this advert for a nice Arcam CD-92. 
 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283866202131

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nopiano said:

For some reason that phrase gave me the shivers!!  It appears in this advert for a nice Arcam CD-92. 
 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283866202131

Had a look, scary!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, yes, she doesn't seem in the least bit sad!

Curious that she's willing to ship to the EU but not to the Isle of Wight. :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JANDL100 said:

Hmm, yes, she doesn't seem in the least bit sad!

Curious that she's willing to ship to the EU but not to the Isle of Wight. :D

Maybe she isn't too good at geography or is afraid of being labelled as racist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her spelling's not too good, for sure .... Isle of White :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting she buys big car tyres and car cleaning chemicals , perhaps this lady is a car buff as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, hifinutt said:

interesting she buys big car tyres and car cleaning chemicals , perhaps this lady is a car buff as well 

Should work for the CID B|

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 17:58, JANDL100 said:

Her spelling's not too good, for sure .... Isle of White :)

That has to be 10% off for starters.:geek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.