Sign in to follow this  
bencat

FREE Sound Organisation Z560 Rack

Super Wammer

Hello All

This is an advance notice to give anyone time to think and decide . I am being given a new HiFi Rack which means that the Sound Organisation Z560 rack I have will no longer be needed . Mine is in Black with Glass shelves and is five tiers . This is a very heavy rack and that is one of the reasons i will be replacing it . It is in good overall condition .

This is free to anyone that wants it and while keeping to current rules and social distances this can be collected . I will put up pictures once I have taken all the equipment off the unit . It will then be cleaned and disenfected and not touched until it is to be collected. Item will be placed outside the house in the small front garden and left to be picked up . Will wave through the window but to ensure that there is no interaction will stay indoors .

Please PM me if interested . This will not be available till Wednesday next week at the earliest . I am based in Liverpool .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Okay this has been placed on here first and Wammers are going to be given the first chance . However this has to go and as quickly as possible so from Monday it will be offered on some other sites and after that whoever claims it first gets it .

If you interested get in touch and we can amke sensible arrangements if not then it still has to be out of here next week .

Super Wammer

Well I did give the Wam first chance at this but aside from a Wammer in Wales who could not collect due to them still being in full lock down no takers . As I said I would I have put this on other sites and gotten a taker so this is now provissionally gone . Will confirm that it has been taken later in the week .

Super Wammer

I have now finally put the rack i got from Julian in place this was not an easy task as the rack is so heavy you need to connect and place the equipment on each layer as you go as once the shelf above is in place there is not possibilty of moving anything to adjust. So in place now and the system back up and working again and nohting will move or be disturbed now as the rack is too solid to let things shift .

The SO Rack is being collected tomorrow by a PFM member so this is now closed .

Sign in to follow this