Sign in to follow this  
Zen Monkey

[SOLD] Siltech LS-120 G3 Speaker Cable Jumper Links (Custom Build)

Posted (edited)

Siltech LS-120 Speaker Cable Jumpers

These jumpers were a special order built to my specification by an online hi-fi store in Holland.

They are constructed from 15cm lengths of Siltech LS-120 speaker cable featuring Siltech's 3rd generation (G3) pure silver & gold alloy conductors. The cable ends are professionally crimped using WBT gold plated crimp sleeves and terminated with WBT-0610Cu 4mm bananas and WBT-0661Cu 6mm spades - these are WBT's latest generation, low mass, gold-plated pure copper banana and spade connectors.

These are very thick cables but quite flexible. Suffice to say, given the quality of the parts and the crimped connections (which provide low impedance compared to soldered connections), they sound fantastic.

Set of 4

Length: 20 cm tip to tip (15 cm cable length)

Configuration: WBT banana to WBT spade (I can swap the plugs over if required so that they are terminated spade to banana).

Condition:

Fantastic condition and perfect working order. All plugs have been treated with Caig Gold contact cleaner.

Sale Details:

Looking for £250 (pricey, I know, but they cost me a lot more. The WBT plugs and sleeves alone were over £200.

The cables have no print, but should you buy them and suspect they are fake (or even if you just don't like them) they can be returned for a full refund minus postage costs. Can't say fairer than that. You will like them though. :)

Collection from north Wales welcome (after lockdown is lifted only) or can send by next day Special Delivery for £10.

Thanks.

siltech jumpers 2.jpg

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3065.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

Edited by Zen Monkey