Sign in to follow this  
Ian

These Habeths don't look very Harbethy !

Posted (edited)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harbeth-NRG4-speakers-excellent-condition/164233543166?hash=item263d14fdfe:g:UqUAAOSw5PBe2ocB

Edit: I've just Googled these only to find a nice chap called Ian did the same thread in 2014 ! :doh:

Edited by Ian

Indeed, spotted just after I posted ! We're not getting any younger and both my wife and I do seem to have developed Lockdown scattyness !

When I saw the title of this thread I was sure you were gonna be discussing these little puppies:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harbeth-ML-Monitor-Homemade-cabinets-Stunning-coventry-pick-up/203007440041?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I'd been keeping half an eye on them with an idea that I might pick up a bargain, but then decided that adding to my speaker pile was not not gonna go down well at home :D.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, calorgas said:

When I saw the title of this thread I was sure you were gonna be discussing these little puppies:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harbeth-ML-Monitor-Homemade-cabinets-Stunning-coventry-pick-up/203007440041?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I'd been keeping half an eye on them with an idea that I might pick up a bargain, but then decided that adding to my speaker pile was not not gonna go down well at home :D.

Spotted these myself, they could be a really interesting bargain. Not a fan of the 'wavy' cabinet edges though. I'm watching them out of idle curiosity.

• Like 1

I missed out on a bargain pair of ML's a couple of years ago - all the badges were missing from the cabinets and the seller didn't know what they were (though he suspected Harbeth as owned some HL). Sadly I didn't identify exactly what they were until shortly after the auction ended. Can't quite remember what they finished at but pretty sure it was less than £200.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ian said:

Spotted these myself, they could be a really interesting bargain. Not a fan of the 'wavy' cabinet edges though. I'm watching them out of idle curiosity.

I like how the advert says ‘stunning’. My partner certainly would be stunned if I came home with those! :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sold at £230 relisted today at BIN fro £300. Ebay,s very strange.

And I read it that the pick up from Coventry was stunning :)....….…..

Harbeth ML Monitor. Homemade cabinets Stunning coventry pick up

Edited by Ian
  • Haha 2