Sennheiser HD600 hardly used really.

Tune

They just sit here. I needed something more portable many years ago. They probably only ever saw 40-50 hours max.

I must have taken the supplied cable out (probably for upgrade knowing me...) I cannot find it so a new one costs about £10

They seem to sell on the usual places for £230 new and £180-200 lightly used (Surprised me)

If a Wammer wants to make a sensible offer to me the worst I can say is no thanks (although if the you take the proverbial I may miss off the "thanks"

Obviously a well worthwhile saving for an experienced Wammar that still kick the ***** of most quality full scale systems out there today.

I had an insurance cart at Currys and wanted nothing - least of all something for the wife . So got some top wireless jobs out there for holiday. No idea where I've put them but streuth! The 600's kick thier proverbials.

Hey there and good afternoon, I too have noticed them going for about 180-200 in general (with the cord of course). I am interested but the cord issue is important as I'm disabled and generally wear them in bed laying back and needed the 3m length stock cable so I am a little concerned  a decent cable the same length might cost a bit. You think you could do them for 160 shipped to Sheffield? That would leave me up to 40 to get a long, good cable to reach listening position? 

9 hours ago, Tune said:

They just sit here. I needed something more portable many years ago. They probably only ever saw 40-50 hours max.

I must have taken the supplied cable out (probably for upgrade knowing me...) I cannot find it so a new one costs about £10

They seem to sell on the usual places for £230 new and £180-200 lightly used (Surprised me)

If a Wammer wants to make a sensible offer to me the worst I can say is no thanks (although if the you take the proverbial I may miss off the "thanks"

Obviously a well worthwhile saving for an experienced Wammar that still kick the ***** of most quality full scale systems out there today.

I had an insurance cart at Currys and wanted nothing - least of all something for the wife . So got some top wireless jobs out there for holiday. No idea where I've put them but streuth! The 600's kick thier proverbials.

You need to post a photo of your headphones and an offer price to comply with the rules.

24 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

You need to post a photo of your headphones and an offer price to comply with the rules.

Perhaps we should replace "CLASSIFIEDS (STAY AT HOME - USE COURIERS)" with "CLASSIFIEDS (USE COURIERS; PROVIDE PHOTOS, PRICE, LOCATION)"...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Tony_J said:

Apologies Tony. I will honestly not get around to doing that today so do remove if them's the rules. Apologies. Life's too short :) 

PS. Will by wonderful ailment I'd forgotten even posting it anyway Sorry :) 

Edited by Tune
  • Upvote 1

Gents all

Huge apologies but I was in hospital apparently for five weeks and had just got out. The sale is still there - I'd forgotten the add hence the silence.

Sometimes memories are overrated (Covid) sometimes essential. Can I ask that you message me please. That will be easier, we can liaise that way and that tends to work. Right now, she's taking a while to get up to speed :) Thanks M