garn63

Kralk Black Cats - BC-30. NOW SOLD

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

15915253008408079281506672899235.thumb.jpg.d1c7079a6cd4da1f081953aee9f35b82.jpg15915253634128162362067309950740.thumb.jpg.5f76888195935f70885b499e256071af.jpgFor sale:  Kralk Black Cats (bc-30) in perfect condition.  Real wood veneer in satin black.  Well made little speaker with LS3/5 dimensions.

They are easy to drive (89db) and would suit valve or Roksan/Brio sounding class D amplification for a nice pairing.  Can be placed near to the back wall to achieve the best balance/tone.

Am looking for £250 & Postage.    They will be double boxed when shipped.  Thx for looking.

15915243141256658409555865460029.jpg

Edited by garn63

Super Wammer

Bump

Super Wammer

Bump

Super Wammer

Bump

Hi

How do these sound on ordinary stands?  Or do you have (or are you selling) the Kralk stands?

I'm looking for something new for a smaller room (11' by 13') and I think that these could be fun

Damian

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Hi Damian.   They are just my own stands that I use for any bookshelf speaker. The main thing is getting the Kralks the required distance from the wall (for balance & your own tastes) and toe-ing in again for best sound.    I wouldn't recommend having them any further than 7ft apart.

The stands are not available so that's your call 😀

M. 

Edited by garn63
Typo

Interested in these but was ideally looking for the wood finish.  Does anyone know what sort of price i'd be looking at to get these re-veneered?

Super Wammer

Do the bump ?

These are great speakers, I've had 2 pairs in the past. They are a bit under the radar but are far better than most of the competition. I auditioned these against Proac Tablette 10 at home and kept the Kralks.

• Like 1

I heard these at the London Heathrow Show when they first came out - really surprised me how good they were, after all the high priced "hifi" these sounded shockingly like real music.  The best sound at the show, for me

• Like 2

Super Wammer

Thanks for the kind comments guys.  It's a strange world. 😁   Maybe  if I called them "Gold Audio Premium special edition Black Cats" (endorsed by God) come fully loaded with colossal upgrades...  I might create some interest ?   

Nah.....😉

• Haha 1

Folks pining for the LS3/5a sound have no idea they can get it here for £250. ;) 

Are they the Mk I's with the Silver surround the Tweeter?

10 hours ago, matt2007 said:

These are great speakers, I've had 2 pairs in the past. They are a bit under the radar but are far better than most of the competition. I auditioned these against Proac Tablette 10 at home and kept the Kralks.

1 hour ago, JANDL100 said:

Folks pining for the LS3/5a sound have no idea they can get it here for £250. ;) 

I really wish I was at that comparison :( . I do like their speakers but tired of ProAc's high prices. And as JandL says LS3/5As are just selling for silly money now, but I do like those as well. I would be very interested in these but I have absolutely no idea how they sound. And I cant be buying hoping for the best and selling speakers again. Best of luck with the sale anyway. I'm sure they are very good.

Super Wammer

Yes indeed they are Weem an.