Dkdavid

Focal Utopia headphones

Posted (edited)

Hi all 

for those of you that know these set of headphones need no introduction, the focal utopia are an amazing set of headphones, I bought these back in December 2019 new and have had very little use since then perhaps 30 hours tops, so the condition is as you would expect of a set of these headphones with that amount of use, when not in use they have been on a headphone stand ( not included in this sale) sorry to see them go but the headphone thing is not for me.

They come with everything that I received when I bought them as per pictures, although I have not used a microscope I am struggling to find any marks on them.

£2200.00 Plus postage please £30.00 RMSD ( firm )

Payment in the normal manor please. 

Any questions fire away

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Edited by Dkdavid
Price drop

You’d want to be to the manor born to spend that much on a pair of headphones, I thought I was pushing the boat out buying an ivory and a black pair of Sennheiser Momentum Wireless, these must be something else!  I suppose would suit someone who’s moving away from a loudspeaker system.  Glwts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, patbarrydub said:

You’d want to be to the manor born to spend that much on a pair of headphones, I thought I was pushing the boat out buying an ivory and a black pair of Sennheiser Momentum Wireless, these must be something else!  I suppose would suit someone who’s moving away from a loudspeaker system.  Glwts.

They are amazing and that was my plan, but unfortunately headphones are not for me !!

Super Wammer
30 minutes ago, Dkdavid said:

They are amazing and that was my plan, but unfortunately headphones are not for me !!

Crikey, you don't do things by halves, do you! Most people would start off with something modest rather than diving in with an ultimate lifetime keeper pair... and a DAVE to match. Stellar 'phones.

Good luck,

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Crikey, you don't do things by halves, do you! Most people would start off with something modest rather than diving in with an ultimate lifetime keeper pair... and a DAVE to match. Stellar 'phones.

Good luck,

As the last few months have shown life’s too short to ponder and think about things,  So in my opinion now it’s get what you desire and if it’s not for you try something else.

• Like 2

My wife LOVES me listening to my HP and HPA..........especially late at night          :D

Marital harmony

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ovlov854 said:

My wife LOVES me listening to my HP and HPA..........especially late at night          :D

Marital harmony

Is there such a thing ?

Super Wammer
5 hours ago, ovlov854 said:

Martial harmony

Fixed that for you

Beware of eBay 10% selling rate!

1 hour ago, Hornucopia said:

Beware of eBay 10% selling rate!

Not to mention PayPal @ 4%!

3 hours ago, patbarrydub said:

Not to mention PayPal @ 4%!

PayPal is a killer, hence why it’s cheaper on here as we can all trust each other to do a bank transfer or PPFF.