2 hours ago, eddie-baby said:

Yeah please, recommened brands are perhaps a good way to 'weed' out (:D) the the not so good ones.

' the original alternative ' white edition oil or the cheaper green edition oil is pretty good too..

5 hours ago, tackleberry said:

My friend's dad has had completely debilitating arthritis for 15 years. A big fella who never moans about anything. He was prescribed a cocktail of drugs during this time, which didn't really work and had bad side effects. My friend suggested CBD and he said "I'm not taking bloody drugs Paul!" 

After some gentle persuasion of the next few months he tried it, his pain stopped almost completely in a few days. 

He took it for a few months, then stopped taking it to see if there was a difference, his pain came back as quickly as it went.  

He stopped all his meds, and now most has a few drops of CBD a day.

It would be interesting to know what sort of arthritis he has and what drugs he was prescribed. I have had rheumatoid arthritis for over 20 years and take a bucket load of drugs which can and have had serious side effects.

• Like 1

I remember reading an article in New Scientist - some researchers studied maybe 100 competing products. In a sizeable percentage there was no CBD at all! In some there was ordinary hash oil instead, in some just zilch. No correlation with price. It badly needs regulation.
I do not dismiss the claims that it works, but have no experience having tried it once and agree with others, it's disgusting

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Pete the Feet said:

It would be interesting to know what sort of arthritis he has and what drugs he was prescribed. I have had rheumatoid arthritis for over 20 years and take a bucket load of drugs which can and have had serious side effects.

That is a good point actually, people are prescribed meds for years and sometimes the meds they are prescribed may do one thing but on the other hand another. A friend of mine had been taking something for years for one thing but after decades of taking these drugs, he now has to have a hip replacement and after quite some time of finding out different information there seems to be a pattern of these long term users and a degenerative parts of some joints. He had the slight pain relief of one thing yet long term it may not have been for the best, he said if he had known in the begining he thinks he would have taken his chances and went without the drugs, of course proving things is a lot more difficult.   

Posted (edited)

I was on a low dose of steroids for years then my blood pressure was suddenly up. Steroids stopped straight away then soon after heart problems which resulted in a bypass. There's no free lunch with many of the treatments.

Edited by Pete the Feet
  • Upvote 2

I’m not sure, his son says “his joints have fluid on them which apparently attacks them????”

On 03/10/2020 at 16:28, Pete the Feet said:

You going to try the CBD Oil Pete?:)

4 hours ago, Tarzan said:

You going to try the CBD Oil Pete?:)

I tried it a couple of years ago for my insomnia. I was okay in the falling asleep but it was the staying asleep that was becoming a problem. I'm okay now that I have finished work. oddly enough after reading this thread I tried a couple or three of drops of it last night, the first time in over 12 months most likely. Having some mild man flue symptoms and disturbed sleep. It seemed to work as I've only been out of bed in the past hour.

• Like 1

Will you keep on with it?:)

Can you smoke it9_9

Cheech and Chong star tries to travel to Canada for cannabis legalisation  day 'but can't find passport' | The Independent | The Independent

• Haha 1