Hi all

Selling my Bel Canto equipment consisting of:

Ref1000 mk11 x2 £2,000.00

CD2 £1,000.00

DAC3.5VB & VBS1 £1,500.00

All in excellent condition, not much use and since been safely stored and boxed for over the last 6 years. Set everything up and everything is working fine before re boxing. All associated cables, remotes, boxes, outer boxes present and included

I used to be a member on here previous but divorce etc so fell by the wayside and life moves on, also struggling to include pictures (seems to be a MB limit) so if anyone can assist and point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. I have also lost touch with pricing so please feel free to comment if way out or even way under :) 

Also have Finite Elemente stand, Analysis Plus cables and speakers if anyone would like further information 

Thanks in advance LRB255

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pics of equipment would be good , the monoblocks are superb and vbs1 pretty rare now as no longer made happy to post some for you

Edited by hifinutt
  • Like 1

The cd player is beautiful , makes a great transport . the remotes on these BC kit are superb , way better than stuff costing 5 times the price  

more pics to follow 

50151758911_2f5cd501bf_k.jpgcd 2 by , on Flickr

50151757631_a11b9a7a73_k.jpgcd 2.3 by , on Flickr

50151206093_68f3893719_k.jpgcd 2.2 by , on Flickr

Posted (edited)

vbs1 

these are rare and no longer made sadly 

50151565963_b613ebff55_k.jpgvbs1 front by , on Flickr

50152110541_7a60343854_k.jpgvbs1 rear by , on Flickr

bel canto 3.5 mark one dac 

50152146111_8a9b57f33b_k.jpgbc 3.5 by , on Flickr

50152383537_846b8abfb2_k.jpgbc 3.5 rear by , on Flickr

Edited by hifinutt
  • Upvote 1

Morning Phil

Thank you very much for taking the time to post, much appreciated :^ 

Could I also add, the equipment listed is in excellent condition and even though not made anymore, have been barley used and boxed for quite a while. Everything comes with the double boxes etc. 

• Like 1

Lovely. I’ve recently bought a Bel Canto C7R and I’m a bit blown away by how good it is. I was expecting detail and control but not the warmth, nuance and flow that it offers. Wish I’d known about it years ago. 

• Like 1

yes may i say i have known the seller for some years and remember when it was purchased from Audiolincs new [ jim has now retired sadly but one of the best bc dealers] 

bel canto ref 1000 mark 2 [ has been confirmed by owner after contacting BC ] 

50155016631_bee7a8f793_k.jpgbc ref 1000 by , on Flickr

50155251222_bf82ec4a61_k.jpgbc ref 1000 mark 2.2rear by , on Flickr

50154460958_b4727aaef5_k.jpgbc ref 1000 mark 2.2 front by , on Flickr

50155251357_bc908c51a5_k.jpgbc ref 1000 mark 2 1 by , on Flickr

50155016931_3c1b62b7fa_k.jpgbc ref 1000 box by , on Flickr

what PSU comes with the CD2?

Lovely kit!

I find myself drawn toward smaller boxes these days. I'll keep an eye on these as my own sales hopefully produce.

Hi guys

The CD2 was run off my VBS so no other power supply as such

Hi Mate,

what is the minimum you would take for the CD2 with the VBRS power supply please?

Also how much for the CD2 without the VBRS  and how much for postage to Bolton Lancashire?

I have looked at several for sale recently and based on what I've seen I would make and offer of £1000 for both the CD2 &VBRS posted

or £800 for just the CD2 posted, due to age and what I have seen this would seem a fair offer and i have cash waiting,

regards Keith 

this is one of the cheapest and best condition cd2 you will see ,   vbs1 usually sell for around 550 , they are incredible rare . its been boxed up for some years 

a new cd 2 with a lns1 sold by ex distributor anvil was sold at around 1999 earlier this year 

Posted (edited)

Hi Keithyb

Thanks for the kind offer but would be looking for close to asking price, will have a think regards VBS, if I sold it with the CD it would have to be more than than the 1K offer

I'm working in Bury so could deliver in person, free of charge :) 

Edited by LRB255

Hi Mate,

what is the minimum you would take for the CD 2 with the VBRS power supply please?

Also how much for the CD 2 without the VBRS  and how much for postage to Bolton Lancashire?

I have looked at several for sale recently and based on what I've seen I would make and offer of £1000 for both the CD 2 &VBRS posted

or £800 for just the CD 2 posted, due to age and what I have seen this would seem a fair offer and i have cash waiting,

regards Keith 

Thank you for your quick reply, I understand what your saying mate but I've been looking for a nice CD 2 for quite a while now but preferably

with the Black fascia plate and TBH I've been offered a few now but since I broke my back and suffered a heart attack I have had to be more careful

with money and justify buying expensive Hi Fi isn't always easy if you catch my drift, still ever since my friend bought his CD 2 I have not heard another

Cd player that is quite as captivating and it just sound's instinctively "Right" something I'm sure you will agree with, I n all honesty I would love to just buy your whole system, bye the way which speakers do you have out of interest? my friend used an old pair of floor standing Castle's which sounded sublime even if they where not the last word in accuracy. Anyway after I heard his system I was lucky enough to find a Cd 1 and Integrated amp which had been tuned by Coherent systems and while it was very good didn't quite manage to sound close to the newer stuff. So after some thought and deliberation how much would you take for the cd and vbs?