wuzznbuddy

WTD - valve amp - now sorted

I have a Viva Solistino 845 integrated SET amp that i could part with as I have removed my avantgarde horn speakers from the lounge (on my wifes instruction cries) Variety of valves available including bad boy 6sn7 sounds amazing but it wont get used for a while as my current speakers are 85db / watt 

McIntosh MA2275 all valve integrated on ebay at £3700 (or best offer.) RRP £8500 it states.

Not mine.Though I have one and I wouldn't part with it.

I upgraded all the valves though and it improved it enormously over the McIntosh valves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mongeddavid said:

I have a Viva Solistino 845 integrated SET amp that i could part with as I have removed my avantgarde horn speakers from the lounge (on my wifes instruction cries) Variety of valves available including bad boy 6sn7 sounds amazing but it wont get used for a while as my current speakers are 85db / watt 

I've always fancied a Viva amp and their speakers look awesome, shame they don't have any dealers in the UK to go and have a listen. 

Hi 

I will be putting my Art Audio Jota up for sale soon - It is 20wpc running Emmission Labs 300B XLS

It is the Silver Signature version and also has uprated Jupiter Caps fitted

It can be used as an integrated and has three inputs, and vol control with remote vol also

IMG_2216.JPG

2 hours ago, wuzznbuddy said:

Thanks for all the replies. I've now got more than enough options to consider, so would probably be wasting people's time if I let this run any longer. I appreciate all the offers. 

The Jota above looks like the one I sold 5 years ago because I’d bought large Harbeth and it couldn’t drive them properly. It’s 22w 300b-xls but needs much more sensitive speakers. I also have P3ESR. The are designed With and for solid state, not valves, Harbeth exhibited them with Artera Solus.

I think a few of us on here - myself included- have expressed an interest in having a stereo version or mono blocks built of these. Should have the required grunt I would have thought.