Bit of a long shot, I guess, but in the unlikely event anyone has a quad of premium 300Bs going spare I'd be very interested. Currently enjoying the 300B PP monos I recently got from Jazid but I've never been a great fan of EHs, so would like to try something else.....

Depending on how deep your pockets are. Definitive have quite a few on their 'stuff' list: https://www.definitiveaudio.co.uk/stuff-list.html

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure he's saying he's already got Electro Harmonix and wants to give something else a whirl

Edited by Lokes

Maybe give TJ balloons a try? . They aren't punitively expensive and are a step up from the EH IMHO. I suspect Sophia Carbon Plates would be awesome as well but rare now.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

As others have said Definitive have a fair few on their Stuff site including TJ Mesh plates which I have.

20% of price listed and perhaps more depending on how nicely you speak with Lynn or Kevin. 

And if you have very deep pockets I also have a pair of almost unused WE300B identical to Pezo Kiddy's pair that would make a quad.

I have a quad of TJ mesh plate 300b, only plugged in once to check they worked okay, so new and boxed.

These were bought as spares for my Audio Note P4 Balanced monos but were never used because I upgraded to my new 211 amp.

I can send some pictures later when I’m back home, PM if interested.