Show us yer rack!

audio_PHIL_e

Couldn't leave him there. Took me six weeks to get near enough to catch him. He ended up lying in the middle of a road junction and I had to lie in the road near him for an hour, flicking pieces of cheese and tempting him ever closer. Caught him with my last piece. My wife and her friend were each side, directing incredulous Madeira drivers around me. Not a task to be taken lightly, I can tell you. He’s spent 15 months in local kennels until our house was built (couldn’t have him in our rented apartment). Won’t let me out his sight now. What sight he has, anyway. None in one eye and a bit in the other. Almost no teeth and a bad heart. He’s very old but what time he has will be comfortable.

DCDE059F-8DC2-4445-8925-DEA20692516F.jpeg

Edited by jobseeker
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 5

Super Wammer

What a fantastic thing you did, giving the poor chap a decent life. You have my utmost respect. And he looks very comfortable curled up in front of the hi-fi too!

• Like 2

Had the Quadraspire a few months now - really happy with it.

79A6AAED-5963-4128-B263-F4D617BDECA0.thumb.jpeg.420ba0ac32458f89cdcd9833727e0279.jpeg14B9BCBB-1C24-498E-8D4C-081B5CA7AE34.thumb.jpeg.900e16925176109e150a8a900908d79d.jpeg

Your kit looks so clean if you know what I mean
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, luckysim0n said:

Your kit looks so clean if you know what I mean

Thanks - I think that’s a compliment!

• Like 1

On 06/10/2021 at 21:20, chrisph said:

The purchase of an Alphason Soundstyle ST105 from the "fishie" forum plus some of IKEA's finest furniture has allowed me to revise the room layout.  IMO the square profile of the ST105 goes very well with the IKEA units. Now I have easy access to the rear of many of the components, much quicker to make changes when I want to swap things around.

1633550234550.jpg

1633550234539.jpg

1633550234526.jpg

I spy a miniDSP in your second photo but it's not mentioned in your signature. What are you using it for I wonder?

7 hours ago, jobseeker said:

Couldn't leave him there. Took me six weeks to get near enough to catch him. He ended up lying in the middle of a road junction and I had to lie in the road near him for an hour, flicking pieces of cheese and tempting him ever closer. Caught him with my last piece. My wife and her friend were each side, directing incredulous Madeira drivers around me. Not a task to be taken lightly, I can tell you. He’s spent 15 months in local kennels until our house was built (couldn’t have him in our rented apartment). Won’t let me out his sight now. What sight he has, anyway. None in one eye and a bit in the other. Almost no teeth and a bad heart. He’s very old but what time he has will be comfortable.

You are truly a fantastic person.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 04/09/2021 at 10:44, unclepuncle said:

2D6DA528-4680-47F1-B9A2-21E556B0984A.thumb.jpeg.a8638fa5c05a3cf41f0c13f306643a67.jpeg

Clearlight Aspekt RDC Rack

Another Clearlight Aspekt RDC user here

PXL_20211030_184156337.MP.jpg

Edited by Idlewithnodrive
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, jobseeker said:

Mucho respect Sir.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, MartinC said:

I spy a miniDSP in your second photo but it's not mentioned in your signature. What are you using it for I wonder?

Good spot Martin and I must update my Signature accordingly.

I have recently connected it into the system. The mini DSP optical input is being used for the CD player and the RCA input for the TT phonostage.  All is working well and I am enjoying the system sound.  Considering the purchase of a miniDSP SHD in the future to add streaming to replace the SBT and the Spotty app.  Will keep a look out for one at a good price.

Super Wammer
15 hours ago, jobseeker said:

This place never ceases to amaze me your a bloody star mate:notworthy::notworthy: For you and your helpers it's got to be Blue Peter badges....

D85702EA-4300-4DB6-AB3A-DF07B29E8B93.jpeg

959BBD83-A792-48FA-80DA-FA814819E026.jpeg

237F1968-AF7A-4C5D-9BD5-F1C8F6830482.jpeg

Edited by Madvinyljunkie II
  • Like 2

Super Wammer
13 hours ago, jobseeker said:

Can we see some pics of him now please👍

2D617A94-5472-4A6D-8A99-CE3B17A4FAD4.jpegHappy old boy now. Sorry for taking the thread off topic a bit. 
We also later rescued a St Bernard mix from horrendous conditions. We are still paying for her up at the kennels. We couldn’t accommodate her and she won’t be easy to rehome. 

Edited by jobseeker
  • Like 11