MF 1000

Kegworth 20/21March 2021

Recommended Posts

I try to be a glass half full person.....but looking at the current situation and the position the government has taken etc ....March looks like it will not happen - are there any plans for a potential later date .?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

Not yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
21 hours ago, MF 1000 said:

I try to be a glass half full person.....but looking at the current situation and the position the government has taken etc ....March looks like it will not happen - are there any plans for a potential later date .?? 

I would imagine it will be out of our/Peter's hands, the government will dictate when this type of event can go ahead , so no point promising anything if the March date is called off .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer

Two days for me also, set up Saturday morning ready for public access,  with usual Saturday evening room hopping...Sunday as usual.

There are usually [plenty of us around to help with lifting/carrying of Wammers kit etc.

:^

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
48 minutes ago, coogie said:

Two days for me also, set up Saturday morning ready for public access,  with usual Saturday evening room hopping...Sunday as usual.

There are usually [plenty of us around to help with lifting/carrying of Wammers kit etc.

:^

If it starts Friday evening, there will probably be more of a need for people willing to carry Wammers, rather than their kit :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rabski said:

If it starts Friday evening, there will probably be more of a need for people willing to carry Wammers, rather than their kit :D

^^^ this gentlemen is the voice of experience 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
12 minutes ago, rabski said:

If it starts Friday evening, there will probably be more of a need for people willing to carry Wammers, rather than their kit :D

At least there isn't a fountain...:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tony_J said:

At least there isn't a fountain...:whistle:

I hear rumours that the new owners are building a memorial fountain :cool:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer
On 28/09/2020 at 21:25, MF 1000 said:

I try to be a glass half full person.....but looking at the current situation and the position the government has taken etc ....March looks like it will not happen - are there any plans for a potential later date .?? 

This for sure. I was happy to wait for this to happen in regards to fees already paid, but I don't think there is a prayer of this happening at all next year now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that September is the earliest, but Peter may take the view that the risk of cancellation or us causing an outbreak is high and aim for 2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.