Bigbottle Audio

radiant red

47 minutes ago, Bigman80 said:

Just looking at the unit as I've not heard of it!

I could be up for a listen.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It’s awesome! 

16 minutes ago, alcarmichael said:

It’s awesome! 

I have just been reading reviews on it. Yeah, i would be up for a listen. 

We will sort it out for when i am a little less swamped as i don't like rushing things, but you can loan that BB3 when the reviewer is done with it. No problem. 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 09:17, alcarmichael said:

RCM Sensor II

Have you swapped Aurorasound Vida for Sensor II  ? RCM stage is outstanding at it's price IMO

I went from Vida - to free up some cash during a house move - to LDA MCJ3 to Whest PS30 RDT and on to this RCM Sensor II which from memory is at least as good as the Vida. 

21 hours ago, alcarmichael said:

I went from Vida - to free up some cash during a house move - to LDA MCJ3 to Whest PS30 RDT and on to this RCM Sensor II which from memory is at least as good as the Vida. 

I heard Sensor II before lockdown and definitely is as good as Vida or at least there is not much between those two stages, years ago I met the owner of RCM when he ran audio shop in Poland , I bought some Kef speakers from him if I remember rightly 

• Like 1

I am as big a fan of Oliver & Alan's work on the Big Bottle as anyone & it is performing brilliantly in my system in place of my own Vida, but I do get a little uncomfortable when people claim this or that is better than........ There are just too many variables to be definitive, from the room you listen in to the rest of your kit & how it is implemented.

The Vida is hugely respected by many & deservedly so, I loved mine, I just happen to prefer the flavour of the BB3 in my system. To do what it does at it's price is very impressive.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Speedracer said:

but I do get a little uncomfortable when people claim this or that is better than........

not certain if this is  a reply to what I wrote?

FelIa's, I am just proud/humbled that the BB3 is being mentioned in such esteemed company!

Seriously, i have no interest in competing with anything else, as i am far too competitive with myself, something Alan will confirm lol. 

I'll be more than willing to have a listen to the RCM, as i am always looking to improve my knowledge base. 

I always say the same thing. If you enjoy what you use, then it's the right stuff for you. Nothing anyone will say can alter that. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bigman80 said:

FelIa's, I am just proud/humbled that the BB3 is being mentioned in such esteemed company!

Seriously, i have no interest in competing with anything else, as i am far too competitive with myself, something Alan will confirm lol. 

I'll be more than willing to have a listen to the RCM, as i am always looking to improve my knowledge base. 

I always say the same thing. If you enjoy what you use, then it's the right stuff for you. Nothing anyone will say can alter that. 

Can you put me on the waiting list  , I'd love to borrow your BB for a week or two . You most definitely need to listen to Sensor II , very underrated or not very well known stage around here .

• Like 1

Can you put me on the waiting list  , I'd love to borrow your BB for a week or two . You most definitely need to listen to Sensor II , very underrated or not very well known stage around here .
Waiting list! Thats my unit

Yeah, sure thing.

****please note admin****

If loaning my personal unit to a Wammer will put me on the wrong side of a warning, please drop me a message and I'll kibosh the idea. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Bigman80 said:

Waiting list! Thats my unit emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Yeah, sure thing.

****please note admin****

If loaning my personal unit to a Wammer will put me on the wrong side of a warning, please drop me a message and I'll kibosh the idea. Thanks.

Oh , I missed that bit about your personal unit , always we can do a swap for a few weeks , I have mentioned earlier Vida , should have another Paradise in a 2-3 months time  and might have something else soon , 

45 minutes ago, mac72 said:

not certain if this is  a reply to what I wrote?

Well it wasn't directly at you per se but it was your post that nudged me to make the point yes.

1 minute ago, mac72 said:

Oh , I missed that bit about your personal unit , always we can do a swap for a few weeks , I have mentioned earlier Vida , should have another Paradise in a 2-3 months time  and might have something else soon , 

Ive had 3 Paradise's here. Not my cuppa tea i'm afraid. I would LOVE to try the VIDA, however i am hoping to be speaker-less for a few weeks soon. Yes, i am hoping to be lol. No point having top notch phonostages here while i can't listen to them. 

You can have a loan with pleasure, i'll tap you up in the future for a Vida session. 

Just now, Speedracer said:

Well it wasn't directly at you per se but it was your post that nudged me to make the point yes.

Still not sure what was your point as I merely mentioned that there isn’t much in between Vida and Sensor and as a matter of fact couple other stages I heard/owned or built in the past or present but OK 

2 minutes ago, Bigman80 said:

Ive had 3 Paradise's here. Not my cuppa tea i'm afraid. I would LOVE to try the VIDA, however i am hoping to be speaker-less for a few weeks soon. Yes, i am hoping to be lol. No point having top notch phonostages here while i can't listen to them. 

You can have a loan with pleasure, i'll tap you up in the future for a Vida session. 

Ok let me know when you’re ready and we arrange Vida going your way 

• Like 1