2020/2021 Football Season

A good result last night for Arsenal, and to be fair was probably expected, due to The Blades current league position. But I can assure you most Arsenal fans would not have been confident of getting a result, let alone 3-0, with the way their team has been playing.

Some good football and goals too, it was also nice to see Martinelli get a start and a goal, after a season long injury problem. 

Now lets hope they can replicate it on Thursday!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jon Boarders are Uni Students who visit the City and then stay . Sorry no idea why that quote was added . Please all know I am very aware at how stupid and childish these views are but they have

I didn't mention in my earlier post my own modest football career but as a couple of you have mentioned yours I thought I would. My dad had a schoolboy contract at Chesterfield & was just starting

** Breaking News** Tottenham players have been banned from owning dogs after RSPCA raises concerns that none of them know how to hold onto a lead..

Posted Images

Here we go again with people blaming VAR when it is actually VAR that is highlighting the problems within our game.  The authorities who should be sorting this out are using VAR as a convenient excuse along with suppressing any public complaints made by clubs, players or managers by imposing heavy fines for bringing the game into disrepute.   It appears to be a clear case of shoot the messenger.

3 hours ago, greybeard said:

A good result last night for Arsenal, and to be fair was probably expected, due to The Blades current league position. But I can assure you most Arsenal fans would not have been confident of getting a result, let alone 3-0, with the way their team has been playing.

Some good football and goals too, it was also nice to see Martinelli get a start and a goal, after a season long injury problem. 

Now lets hope they can replicate it on Thursday!

It was certainly expected by us Blades Colin! We are all so puzzled by what is happening to our club, the interim "manager" has openly said he does not want to be considered for the position, & why Tindall was brought it I will never know, it is as if Wilder is still picking the team, playing square players in round holes, no direction from the board. Heckinbottom is our U23 manager & we have several prospects for a change, you would think if anyone would give them a chance it would be him, but no, same old crap, morale has collapsed & we need to address this now because it isn't like flicking a switch once in the Championship & expecting us to do well.

I thought you played well but to be honest you could have played your kids & beat us sadly.

• Like 1

Right in two minds if I want to watch the end of Liverpool's season tonight or not . This has been a very frustrating time watching a team and set of players which are both very capable and exciting to watch when they click lose confidence as a unit and perform so much below the level I know they can achieve.

It may be that for whatever reason , the stars align , Klopp had a good breakfast who knows that they all click and make a good showing . One thing is for sure i know that this game we would be far more winnable if they had a full Anfield.

It seems the clubs are still not getting how essential the support is . Got my notice for Season ticket renewal and they are making a huge thing about the fact they are not putting up the price , but they were still expensive before the lock down and clubs have had a big additional input from the TV deals . Other leagues seem to be able to function very well with much lower ticket prices and I am not advocating such a large reduction but it would be nice for them to give a little back in real terms with ticket price reduction for a couple of seasons at least just to show in real terms that they do value the support they get . Sadly it looks like they think not increasing prices is a gift and I expect season after this  ticket and ordinary ticket prices will be hiked up on the usual take it or leave it basis.