2020/2021 Football Season

2 minutes ago, myles said:

He's in very great danger of dominating the Prem. 

Not bad for someone they said couldn't do it in England.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jon Boarders are Uni Students who visit the City and then stay . Sorry no idea why that quote was added . Please all know I am very aware at how stupid and childish these views are but they have

I am utterly disgusted and appalled that Liverpool as a club have allowed themselves to be involved and part of this terrible idea for a mockery of a football tournament . As a fan if this ever d

I didn't mention in my earlier post my own modest football career but as a couple of you have mentioned yours I thought I would. My dad had a schoolboy contract at Chesterfield & was just starting

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, oldius said:

I must admit I though he'd move on but he has reinvigorated that team after they seemed to drop off. All this while Sterling has been well off the pace. 

As an aside, we should be building the next six international competitions around Foden. He is head and shoulders the most exciting player for two decades - such maturity too. Fantastic.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, oldius said:

Enjoy the celebrations & reflection. If they win the cup then they are making history. 

Perhaps politically, football is maybe going to be even more fickle (more drama), than when we all knew our chairman..and how he would act for our club ? Any premier league team could only be a few yrs from starting from the bottom again.

As supporters we should enjoy the good times.    Spring in your step ?  M.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, garn63 said:

Enjoy the celebrations & reflection. If they win the cup then they are making history. 

Perhaps politically, football is maybe going to be even more fickle (more drama), than when we all knew our chairman..and how he would act for our club ? Any premier league team could only be a few yrs from starting from the bottom again.

As supporters we should enjoy the good times.    Spring in your step ?  M.

City won the U18 league today, the U23 league, last week, and the PL, all playing Pep's brand of football.

Edited by oldius

Well I was not expecting that, got an early goal, gifted to us and then managed to defend it for 75minutes, with a little bit of good fortune, but restricted Chelsea to very few shots on target, even though they had the majority of possession. Will go to bed happy tonight, it is not often we do the double over Chelsea :) 

4 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

@garn63 watching the game Mark ?

COYB

Yes got it on Baz....if I am honest after we beat you at Goodison I thought that you would owe us one. :)  UTV

• Haha 1

Thought before kick off that I would take a point.  We were there for the taking tonight. Very disjointed Villa .  Typical end of season game really.  It's all run out of steam & Everton should have put the game to bed in the last 10 mins.  UTV.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, garn63 said:

Everton should have put the game to bed in the last 10 mins

That would require a footballer who can finish and we don't have any . Both teams missing their main playmakers , Grealish / Rodriguez .

30 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

That would require a footballer who can finish and we don't have any . Both teams missing their main playmakers , Grealish / Rodriguez .

Haha...& we had Kienan (1 goal in 2yrs), Elghazi (get u 1 in 7) Fingers crossed then.xD Your way in for 1/2 an hour was Elmo who came in for Cash. I dont think either of us have got the squad to even manage Europe if we got there.  We havent got enough for the Prem ?  Europe would be coupled with a relegation fight. :)

There was a surprise a match between Utd and Liverpool that was not a boring tight affair . Neither side covered themselves in glory and both made huge mistakes. Difference between them was Liverpool were better and sharper at converting their chances. A good win and I think Liverpool slightly shaded it but essential for us if we are to have any hope of catching up with those in front.

Well done Palace. Typical Villa of late. Weve got Elmo at right back for the rest of season & he cant cut it anymore. Squad thin & replacements needed.  UTV. 

Some days in football you just can not believe what you are seeing and today was one of them . A poor decision by the referee gifts Liverpool the chance to equalise , I still have no idea why he awarded a free kick and i am pretty sure he does not know either.

Then in the fifth minute of extra time when there was only supposed to be four minutes Alison Becker goes up for a corner and scores with a truly great header , you could not write this stuff and given the poor way we have performed for much of this season it just about keeps our chase for fourth place alive . The good old Liverpool roller coaster is back and in full swing lets not make anything easy lets give you a huge down and then a huge swing of elation . Good job my latest ECG says my heart is still beating strong and healthy .

• Like 2

@Bazzerdo you want Arsenal to catch you :) 

• Haha 1
  • Bazzer unpinned this topic