Tune

Vinyl Collection For Sale

Iain,

I did get to send you an email on the 19th as you were the first of many to contact me. I will feel so sad when these disappear I must admit but I'm sure all agree, it is only fair to go in chronological order rather than starting some form of bidding war. I think that's fair to all.

I must admit to missing my brain and driving licence more but these would be third without a doubt!

Michael

• Upvote 1

Hi Michael

Wishing you well and a healthy recovery, I'm sure all the fellow wammers very much feel the same

Your wonderful JBL's await your return home🙂... 

Best wishes

Neil and all the wam

Iain,
I did get to send you an email on the 19th as you were the first of many to contact me. I will feel so sad when these disappear I must admit but I'm sure all agree, it is only fair to go in chronological order rather than starting some form of bidding war. I think that's fair to all.
I must admit to missing my brain and driving licence more but these would be third without a doubt!
Michael

Michael,
Thank you.
As I mentioned in my email, when you feel up to it just let me know and I’ll try and and sort out collection at your convenience.
Hope you’re feeling a little better and look forward to corresponding in the near future.
Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk