g8ina

Lenco GL75 in large plinth with folded Perspex lid.

Lenco GL75 in large plinth with folded Perspex lid. Another beauty !

Top plate stripped and professionally powder coated in gloss black. Has my own main bearing mod fitted with 1mm POM thrust plate and SiNi ball. Motor serviced, coils recentred, relubricated, new mains wiring. IEC socket on rear panel. Speeds adjusted and are all spot on. Rubber mat has been cleaned, platter has been polished with Autosol. Beautifully balanced platter ! Spins for over five minutes after switch off.

New V blocks (my own 3D printed ones), cleaned arm bearings, rewired outputs with phono sockets & earth tag on rear panel. Anonymous cart/stylus, tip looks OK but could use an upgrade. Plinth has been stripped back to bare wood, cleaned, sanded and finished with Linseed Oil, has a lovely satin finish to it. A few very minor marks commensurate with age, but nothing serious, photos always highlight the tiniest of flaws !

Folded Perspex lid hads been polished and is in very good condition.

Quite happy with this one, the first of my latest batch of powder coated tops. Located NN3 Northampton.

Looking for just £265 collect Northampton, really not keen on shipping, but will do if really needed, extra at cost. Will be very well packed. See my ebay feedback g8ina2.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg