Zurg

WANTED TW Acustic Raven Ac

Recommended Posts

Just watch out that you have the latest power supply / speed controller

If you do track one down get the serial number and drop TW a line and they will tell you if there have been any updates following that particular one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DomT said:

No idea I saw mine on eBay and it was sold by HiFi Emporium. Maybe try the companies like them who specialise in 2nd hand. 

thanks again, ive been there, nothing there atm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oneills said:

Just watch out that you have the latest power supply / speed controller

If you do track one down get the serial number and drop TW a line and they will tell you if there have been any updates following that particular one

Why is that? and which one is it ? the one with metal badge in front ? and 3 connectors for motors in the back ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zurg said:

Why is that? and which one is it ? the one with metal badge in front ? and 3 connectors for motors in the back ?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an alternative you might consider something like a Volvere from Avid.B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Coltrane23 said:

As an alternative you might consider something like a Volvere from Avid.B|

thank you, but i think if I drop around 4-5k on a table id rather get acutus. I'm not on hurry to be honest, when the right offer comes i'll be ready :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bargain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2020 at 20:21, 3125simon said:

Have a look on Hifi fore sale there is one advertised in maindstone Kent for 5k ish 

Hi, thx I'm in contact with the seller.

7 hours ago, fordy said:

PM Sent

I replied. Lets chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.