robbie010

SOLD- Scheu Analogue Cello Turntable & Cantus 9” Tonearm / Shure M97xE - SOLD

Super Wammer

I am offering this lovely turntable and uni-pivot tonearm combination for sale. I have owned this setup for around 8 months and really cannot fault its performance. Obviously, it isn’t your everyday, run of the mill deck and offers great aesthetics as well as top notch performance.  

I partnered the tonearm with a Dynavector MC cartridge (not included), which really works well with the free flowing uni-pivot design of the tonearm. The deck is very easy to setup and use, switching between 33 / 45 is a simple flip of the switch, with fine adjustment of speed using the small dials on either side of the motor. 

The only reason for sale is a change of setup location, moving from a wall bracket to a sideboard on a suspended floor, which doesn’t go too well with the sensitivity of the uni-pivot tonearm  

The deck and arm are in pristine condition and are both supplied in their original boxes with all accessories and ancillaries. In addition, the deck will come with a custom perspex cover and a record weight. I also had a custom tonearm and cartridge setup protractor made by Tracking Wizard, which will be included. 

Now also available with a Shure M97xE cartridge with a new Stylus!

Although I have the original boxes for the turntable and tonearm, I don’t have a box for the perspex cover and really don’t want to ship the setup for this reason and due to its size / weight / delicate nature. As such, the package is offered for sale at £600 for the Deck & Arm or £675 inc the cartridge, cash on collection or bank transfer from Oldham, Greater Manchester. 

Socially distant demo is available.

Thanks for looking. 

445ACD90-EB0C-4C2F-B7E2-888FFF324FF7.jpeg

A6AA0A1B-CF1B-4ECB-87F7-F27358650641.jpeg

A2EB7A12-F22A-4BBB-9F5D-ADC93E621782.jpeg

035885F5-0CE1-42D2-BD1E-BB261D31A4C9.jpeg

F9F6A5D2-7684-4C97-8CAC-7B89CA741459.jpeg

FF768C56-09CB-4E73-A21F-D0CFA25F249C.jpeg

Edited by robbie010
  • Like 2

Super Wammer

Friday bump! Open to close offers......

Super Wammer

Tuesday bump and price drop.... £900. 

Super Wammer

Friday bump, now asking £850. 👍🏻

Super Wammer

Up.

To add value to this sale, I am now including a Shure M97xE cartridge with new Stylus.

Has to be a bargain! 9_9

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Sunday bump! 

Would like to see this moved on now so looking for £750. 

Edited by robbie010

Super Wammer

Bump. 

Super Wammer

I must be mad! But I would like to see this moved on now. £700 for a top notch deck, arm, cartridge and accessories, boxed and in mint condition!! 🧐

Super Wammer

Mid-week bump and small price drop. Now looking for £600 for the deck and arm or £675 with the cartridge.

The arm might be  acquired taste aesthetically but it has had very good write ups from the likes of Adam Smith and the late Tony Bolton and has been on my radar for some time. I like unipivots. Scheu (pron. Schoi) are a top outfit for analogue front ends and i would fully expect this combo to give excellent service.

Its now a bargain price for someone in the NW.

Jack

Edited by Non-Smoking Man
  • Like 1

Super Wammer

SOLD. But I’m not allowed to say who to....... 😜