Sign in to follow this  
mike chadwick

SOLD Bel Canto CD2 & LNS 1

Firstly – this is an awesome CD Player and the only reason I’m selling it due to the fact that I just can’t accommodate a top loader. It needs to sit on the top tier of a rack but that’s where my turntable is and it’s too awkward trying to load it when it’s sitting on one of the shelves. Since I bought it I’ve literally played 4 Cd’s so it’s in the same top condition as when I received it. This was supposed to be the “end of the line” CD player for me but I need a CD player with a drawer!

I bought it from Tommy (LMR) here on the ‘wam back in July and his description of it was:

“in excellent condition, not much use and since been safely stored and boxed for over the last 6 years. ……everything is working fine before re boxing. …..associated cables, manual, remote, box, outer boxes present and included”

“Could I also add, the equipment listed is in excellent condition and even though not made anymore, have been barley used and boxed for quite a while. Everything comes with the double boxes etc.”

I also purchased the LNS1 PSU from hifinut which I’m including with the CD2. The pair come double boxed (I'll pack the LNS1 with the CD2). I paid £1190 including postage for the two and I’m looking for £1050 UK next day insured delivery included. Expensive way to play 4 cd’s!

DSCF0009.jpg
DSCF0011.jpg
DSCF0010.jpg

Edited by mike chadwick
SOLD

Great price for superb CD player and very rare lns1

Sold - Thank You Alex

Edited by mike chadwick