Sign in to follow this  
notaclue

Who will replace Alexander 'The Dunce' Johnson?

It is quite clear that Alexander Johnson is waaay out of his depth. As dangerous as he is clueless. Intent on wrecking the country and destroying the economy. When he said f**k business, he really meant it. 

I wonder who will replace him?

I reckon we will soon see a coup led by Rishi Sunak. The likely replacement as PM? Seems like it. Either him or Raab. 

Johnson gone by next Spring I reckon. 

IMO. What we are witnessing is the brainchild of Dominic Cummings - who is an anarchist and is only good at pulling everything apart. 

What this shower of Bs are finding out, is that it's much easier to Campaign and get into power with lies, than it is to Govern competently when you get there.

IMO. Johnson will have his eye on Sunak, who is flavour of the month atm - so will be plotting his downfall. It will be interesting to see if the shine wears off the Chancellor, once he stops giving away money and starts looking for it back.

Hunt is also looking better than most of the current lot - who are only in position because of loyalty, not competence. 

I wish there was someone who can lead, is non Brexit and can stand up to Boris Johnson. I was hoping Keir Starmer would be that person, he seems to have the right credentials, however I saw him being interviewed on a political show and I was so depressed.  He is so frightened of his own shadow, he likes to cling to safety, he will not commit himself, he is playing the barrister but alas unfortunately he is for me not a natural politician.  In that respect Boris Johnson is a natural leader, he may lead us into doom and catastrophe, but at least he commits himself, he may have picked the wrong side but he does have 'balls'. I don't agree with him but I respect his commitment, I just wish Keir Starmer would commit for the otherside! 

3 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

I wish there was someone who can lead, is non Brexit and can stand up to Boris Johnson. I was hoping Keir Starmer would be that person, he seems to have the right credentials, however I saw him being interviewed on a political show and I was so depressed.  He is so frightened of his own shadow, he likes to cling to safety, he will not commit himself, he is playing the barrister but alas unfortunately he is for me not a natural politician.  In that respect Boris Johnson is a natural leader, he may lead us into doom and catastrophe, but at least he commits himself, he may have picked the wrong side but he does have 'balls'. I don't agree with him but I respect his commitment, I just wish Keir Starmer would commit for the otherside! 

I don't think it's a case of being scared or not wanting to commit. Actually, Starmer appears to be playing it the most sensible way. When the government in power is doing a first class job of destroying itself, history suggests that a wise politician on the opposition benches should sit back and watch, rather than taking any particular position. He has nothing to gain by doing so, and the potential to lose prospective voters.

Like it or not, that is the privilege of being in opposition, and to be fair, it's exactly the way many Tory governments in waiting have behaved.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rabski said:

I don't think it's a case of being scared or not wanting to commit. Actually, Starmer appears to be playing it the most sensible way. When the government in power is doing a first class job of destroying itself, history suggests that a wise politician on the opposition benches should sit back and watch, rather than taking any particular position. He has nothing to gain by doing so, and the potential to lose prospective voters.

Like it or not, that is the privilege of being in opposition, and to be fair, it's exactly the way many Tory governments in waiting have behaved.

You have just described a typical barrister:)

6 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

You have just described a typical barrister:)

With respect, I believe I have just described a good barrister :whistle:

Super Wammer
32 minutes ago, notaclue said:

Look. At. The. State. Of. Him.

Today in the Commons.

A mess presiding over an ever bigger mess. 

EkIvT9EXcAElHUU?format=jpg&name=small

It is a real mess. 🧐🤦‍♂️

£1.5 million a year. And yet they don't know how to save an Excel spreadsheet https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-test-and-trace-consultants-paid-equivalent-of-1-5m-salary-12104028 :doh:

It is clear, very clear, that our Guvernmint is criminal.

C.R.I.M.I.N.A.L.

I expect they are now essentially looting the Treasury, figuring out nobody will notice the odd million here and there amid the explosion of debt. 

they don't need to loot the treasury, they all benefit from leaving Europe and our economy tanking

back in march 2019 - Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg is estimated to have earnt £7m from investments since the referendum according to investigation by Channel 4 Dispatches

The hedge fund run by leading Brexiteer Crispin Odey is betting almost £500m against British businesses. Odey made more than £200m on the night of the referendum by betting that the value of the pound would plummet.

Watch for the weasel Gove, he is manipulating away to get close to being a leader of the Twories.

• Upvote 1

On 29/09/2020 at 13:54, CnoEvil said:

IMO. What we are witnessing is the brainchild of Dominic Cummings - who is an anarchist and is only good at pulling everything apart. 

What this shower of Bs are finding out, is that it's much easier to Campaign and get into power with lies, than it is to Govern competently when you get there.

IMO. Johnson will have his eye on Sunak, who is flavour of the month atm - so will be plotting his downfall. It will be interesting to see if the shine wears off the Chancellor, once he stops giving away money and starts looking for it back.

Hunt is also looking better than most of the current lot - who are only in position because of loyalty, not competence. 

Interesting re Rishi Sunak. Interesting because Bozo seems to have given him free rein - at least while Bozo is completely out of his depth and his Chancellor
is the only one with a veneer of competence  - spending the country's inheritance but keeping a few million temporarily off the dole.
When the inevitable payoff comes, people may forget  - will we judge Sunak with more understanding than Osborne?

2 minutes ago, Von Krolock said:

Interesting re Rishi Sunak. Interesting because Bozo seems to have given him free rein - at least while Bozo is completely out of his depth and his Chancellor
is the only one with a veneer of competence  - spending the country's inheritance but keeping a few million temporarily off the dole.
When the inevitable payoff comes, people may forget  - will we judge Sunak with more understanding than Osborne?

IMO. Atm I think Sunak is too popular for Johnson to do anything too overtly....I think Sunak needs to watch his back.

There is little honour amongst thieves.