Arcam SA30 for sale

gryffe

Arcam HDA SA30 Chromecast Digital Amplifier, with AirPlay2, Dirac & Phono stage.

sa30.thumb.jpg.5e7232392cfefb82d74c911aa97bd127.jpg£1420, £20 delivery

6 months old. Comes with original packaging and all accessories. Edit: Relisting this item. Previously sold the amp, but unfortunately it got damaged in transport causing some scores and marks to occur. See pics 3 and 4. There is also a small score and a couple of small surface marks on the top front of the amp that can be seen in pic 1, they were there from before the damage that happened in transit

sa30 rear.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

sa30 damage (2).jpg

20201026_093509.jpg

Edited by gryffe
  • Like 1

great price gryffe , you might get a fast sale on AV forums , folks always wanting arcam AV stuff especially as this is current model and very well priced . 

https://www.avforums.com/forums/receiver-amplifier-classifieds.153/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hifinutt said:

great price gryffe , you might get a fast sale on AV forums , folks always wanting arcam AV stuff especially as this is current model and very well priced . 

https://www.avforums.com/forums/receiver-amplifier-classifieds.153/

I think its a 2 channel integrated amp not av receiver

correct but they have many amps on there [ av and non av] and i believe this has hdmi inputs and as the review says 

"The SA30's back panel shows Arcam has been busy since releasing the A39. Not only does this amp add S/PDIF digital inputs (two optical, two coaxial) for the first time – labelled AV, BD, Game and Sat, hinting at the product's potential use as a multimedia system hub – it also carries an HDMI eARC connection for use with a flatscreen TV. It also packs a USB Type-A input for file playback from flash storage."

https://www.hifinews.com/content/arcam-sa30-network-attached-amp

On 10/10/2020 at 21:16, Laren said:

Can I ask why U sell it out? Not fully satisfied?

Sorry just seeing your post as I tuned out of this thread after I sold it. I sold it because I got an amazing deal on a Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 amp, and I also have a Cambridge Audio Azur 851N. I also could not get Dirac to improve the sound in my room, probably because I'm lucky enough to have a great listening room, and I guess any room correction system can only improve  a room that really needs it.  So with all that in mind, despite being a great all in one amp the SA30 was basically surplus to requirements.

And I have an update: After I sold the amp it got damaged in transit so buyer returned. I have played music back via the amp for approximately 15-20 hours this weekend and there is absolutely no audible issues to be heard, so the bump appears to only have caused cosmetic damage.  I have posted the pics  showing the damage,  in the first post -  pics 3 and 4.

So  I'm open to offers again if anybody wants a great amp, albeit  with some cosmetic damage.

Edited by gryffe

@gryffe you should request a mod move it back to for sale section as unlikely to get many views in sold section.

Gosh sorry to hear it got damaged !! A bargain for someone 

• Like 1