Leem

Spaghetti

Super Wammer

Tuga is coming up with such great ideas that I can’t compete on his level. Y power cables = genius.

I counter with tagliatelle with fresh tomatoes and Parmesan cheese!

If someone wants to criticise the lack of spaghetti then all I can say is that this is a cables thread and what do you expect? This is thick flat spaghetti!! I am sure that I have seen some cables like this. 😂😂

F49F8131-1BE5-4700-BD8F-E13B08253602.jpeg

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, tuga said:

Don't be ridiculous. Each attached component would only be getting 50% of the available power. A three-way version would be even worse.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, notevenclose said:

Don't be ridiculous. Each attached component would only be getting 50% of the available power. A three-way version would be even worse.

You make a fair point. :clout:

Heaven forbid someone uses one of those mains purifiers, just think of the power sucked up by all that voodoo gubbins inside.!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, PeteT59 said:

Heaven forbid someone uses one of those mains purifiers, just think of the power sucked up by all that voodoo gubbins inside.! emoji12.png

I think that it's not improbable that we would find measurements with evidence that many such devices are unable to supply enough high short-term power in some playback conditions.

Isn't that the reason for the large capacitors in your amplifier's PSU?

There are far more competent people than me here, maybe they can comment on this...

8 hours ago, DomT said:

Tuga is coming up with such great ideas that I can’t compete on his level. Y power cables = genius.

I counter with tagliatelle with fresh tomatoes and Parmesan cheese!

If someone wants to criticise the lack of spaghetti then all I can say is that this is a cables thread and what do you expect? This is thick flat spaghetti!! I am sure that I have seen some cables like this. 😂😂

F49F8131-1BE5-4700-BD8F-E13B08253602.jpeg

Why does Parmesan cheese smell like vomit?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, audio_PHIL_e said:

YouTube user Uxwbill keeps/kept a can of Parmesan cheese next to his audio equipment.  Well, that's if you want to consider Kraft Parmesan as actually being cheese.  xD  The Kraft cheese may or may not smell like vomit, but perhaps the organization of that system might cause some vomiting here.  :o

I think Uxwbill should have gone with some cheddar cheese if he wanted a sharper sound.  ;)

• Haha 1

Either you have the wrong parmesan, or the right vomit..!

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
46 minutes ago, audio_PHIL_e said:

That’s just the Buitoni packet stuff that my mum used to buy in the 70s that we would shake over our spag bol.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Klassik said:

YouTube user Uxwbill keeps/kept a can of Parmesan cheese next to his audio equipment.  Well, that's if you want to consider Kraft Parmesan as actually being cheese.  xD  The Kraft cheese may or may not smell like vomit, but perhaps the organization of that system might cause some vomiting here.  :o

I think Uxwbill should have gone with some cheddar cheese if he wanted a sharper sound.  ;)

is this another video of someone reading the make a model of their equipment?!

you spend far too much time on youtube!

6 minutes ago, Phobic said:

is this another video of someone reading the make a model of their equipment?!

you spend far too much time on youtube!

Uxwbill does not sound like a drunk Finn.  Given that, his videos do not have the millions of views that the Finnish VCR guy's videos have.  :|   Not to take anything away from the Finnish VCR guy as he did correctly warn people that Philips VCRs are "bad...very, very bad", ;), but Uxwbill's videos are far more informative.  If nothing else, Uxwbill speaks excellent Midwestern US English.  xD  But, seriously, Uxwbill is informative...and a bit messy at times.  Ok, maybe all the time.  :o  So if you want to see Uxwbill's Kyocera CD player, which is very nice and a bit rare, with a can of Parmesan cheese parked next to it, and also an amplifier parked right up against the ceiling :S, watch the Uxwbill video.

Also, while the Finnish VCR guy has a PC power supply in his kitchen sink in his other most highly viewed video other than the VCR collection one, Uxwbill simply puts his whole PC in the dishwasher.  Maybe he took the power supply out first, I must admit it's been a few years since I've washed this video.  :/  Perhaps someone has a story to tell about putting Hi-Fi equipment in the dishwasher.  That might make for an interesting post on the Audiophile confessions post.  ;)

One thing is for sure, after watching enough Uxwbill videos, one won't think that a little Hi-Fi 'spaghetti' is such a problem.  xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhSDEgkqQ8

• Haha 1