For Sale : ProAc Speakers. Now Sold. Thx.

garn63

Super Wammer

Hi...I am offering these to a member & ideally would like them picking up.  ( N. Wales.)

They are in great condition with a couple of small marks on the base of speakers.   The price is £450.

If you send me a suitable box & plenty of bubble wrap I would consider posting. You will also take care of booking the courier of your choice.

Nice speakers...nice price....If you have any questions please send me a P.m.

Thanks for looking. M.

16041573357911557411052.jpg

1604157182247815320343.jpg

1604157228088-1764011681.jpg

Edited by garn63
Now sold. Thx.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't normally chip in on sales threads but when you say nice price you're not wrong - last pair sold on eBay for £750. Owned a pair of these some time back, absolutely lovely.

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

I don't normally chip in on sales threads but when you say nice price you're not wrong - last pair sold on eBay for £750. Owned a pair of these some time back, absolutely lovely.

that was a good price on ebay , the wam always has bargains . this pair were same price 

Super Wammer

Haha....firstly let me allay any fears.that the speakers are indeed as described & I try to be as good as my word.  I would hope they go to someone who would enjoy them & not be making a fast buck. Buyers pls dont be put off :)

Maybe these comments are for another thread ....but I will have my tuppenuth.    I do think prices now for new / second hand stereo equipment are getting ridiculous.. The whole world is on the make & chancing their arm.  We are all looking for a bargain or fair price and "generally" this doesn't seem to apply when a looker becomes the seller ?        I bought these from a member who is fair, & indeed maintaining a spirit that seems to be lost in hobbies/passions these days.   The speakers are offered for the price they cost plus my petrol to pick them up.   (Nice one B....your a gent)

So .....let's have some tea & listen to some tunes :).  M.

• Like 1

Yes these were mine and are a great buy , Mark is sticking with his smaller ProAc tablettes , deal with confidence guys .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amormusic said:

First dibs please. PM incoming. Will need to sort packaging.

Just said to the Mrs I'm buying another pair of speakers and got a very long eye roll. 😂😂 She's used to it now.

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

Provisionally Sold. Thx.