radiant red

UK NATIONAL LOCKDOWN

Super Wammer

Just for those of you that are stating collection. 
We are in national lockdown. No non essential journeys ! You are breaking the law and face a fine. You have been warned!

Sorry Mods, it needed to be said

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

It may be a ‘national’ lock down in England but it isn’t in Scotland or Wales, not sure about NI. 

• Like 2

Super Wammer
12 minutes ago, killie99 said:

It may be a ‘national’ lock down in England but it isn’t in Scotland or Wales, not sure about NI. 

It soon will be if people don’t adhere to the rules

If you live in a less 'populous' area where there is less choice, like Wales, we are effectively still in lockdown with reference to this thread.

There was me thinking that next week I could pop over the bridge if something caught my eye, but that option is gone now. 

National 17 day 'Firebreak Lockdown" in Wales ends at 00:01 am tomorrow (Monday 9th November) and for me in Cardiff that came on the back of a 14 day local lockdown.

Super Wammer

The facts are clear here in England. Risk a fine, Covid or whatever. If it was ok to collect then it would be ok for me to work which I can’t. 
nobody likes it but if we all stick to the rules, we will get rid of Covid. A friend of mine thought he was invincible but paid the price last week. I’m sympathetic to his family but have mixed views about his actions that lead to his death.

• Sad 1

This issue has been raised many times already. It is covered in the AUP of this site.

I thought message on the main WAM page was quite clear 

meoMyku.png

Super Wammer
38 minutes ago, simon g said:

This issue has been raised many times already. It is covered in the AUP of this site.

Unfortunately that is not being looked at otherwise I wouldn’t have put up this thread

1 hour ago, radiant red said:

Unfortunately that is not being looked at otherwise I wouldn’t have put up this thread

Hidden in plain view. It could do with a rewrite just to catch people's eyes again.

• Like 1

Super Wammer
2 minutes ago, myles said:

Hidden in plain view. It could do with a rewrite just to catch people's eyes again.

Or making this a sticky

Mind you, looking at the news today and the idiots shopping without masks says it all. Our showrooms are closed but service depts are open but STILL people are trying to break the rules by going through the sealed barriers and trying to talk to the internet sales team! 

Personally i am equally as concerned by this lunatic government isolating the UK from the rest of the world as i am by personal lockdown

Stay safe folks

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stevebrown said:

Personally i am equally as concerned by this lunatic government isolating the UK from the rest of the world as i am by personal lockdown

Stay safe folks

I'm really missing my mink shearing holiday in Denmark.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, myles said:

I'm really missing my mink shearing holiday in Denmark.

sure you are and i`m equally certain you voted Tory and Brexit and think covid is a big joke

• Sad 2