DexterPi

dCS owners

@TheFlash I hate to break it to you but you’re two boxes short!:P

I recall hearing a system fronted by the four box stack many years ago at the Heathrow Hifi Show. I’ve always lusted after one so when a full stack came up for sale locally to me, at a decent price, I was very tempted. Luckily, my head ruled my heart, and I passed on it. 
I’m interested in your findings on how a 20+ year design holds up against newer equipment.

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
17 minutes ago, Blackmetalboon said:

@TheFlash I hate to break it to you but you’re two boxes short!:P

I recall hearing a system fronted by the four box stack many years ago at the Heathrow Hifi Show. I’ve always lusted after one so when a full stack came up for sale locally to me, at a decent price, I was very tempted. Luckily, my head ruled my heart, and I passed on it. 
I’m interested in your findings on how a 20+ year design holds up against newer equipment.

All in good time, my friend!

The Verdi La Scala includes a Purcell upsampler of course, but it only works on silver round things and I'd like to be able to upscale my Node 2i too. On my shopping list, just not yet (so, kind wammers, please don't point me to the one on eBay...).

The Verona master clock will follow too (ditto re eBay). The Mutec reclocker will stay (and be driven off the Verona when I have one) as the Verona is "only" a clock, not a reclocker.

Lots of clocking fun to come then. One day.

• Like 1