radiant red

Sugden A21a S2 with phonostage

Super Wammer

I said I would never sell this again which is true but I have two of them. This one has the switchable phonostage built in so highly desirable. It’s mint and still has its production label on the back. Complete with remote and original box. These don’t come up often (pre signature) and they are sweeter than the later models. This amp I often describe as the only amp you will ever need. Hence why I have two 😂

a few have sold more on the bay so my asking of £995 p+p with phonoboards is good. 
Reason for sale is purely to clear as much as I can of my audio habit before I move.

A094D22F-F955-4BD3-89BF-BC8B76FDD3DB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

send PM.

Super Wammer
16 minutes ago, Arvydas Miledazis said:

send PM.

I’ve replied as you put it on my profile page. Use the PM function 👍🏻

Some problems with answer by phone. Will back very shortly from pc.

Super Wammer

Provisionally sold stp

• Like 1

Someone has got a bargain. Lovely amplifier.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Sold?

Super Wammer
48 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Sold?

Why? Did you want it Nigel? The buyer has COVID so will hold off a bit but there are three others interested if it goes Pete tong

Super Wammer
6 minutes ago, radiant red said:

Why? Did you want it Nigel? The buyer has COVID so will hold off a bit but there are three others interested if it goes Pete tong

:whistle:

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

I have a wonderful combo lined up for my second Kendal stack: Django passive pre (with Stevens & Billington transformers from their pre-MFA days when they used to let other use their fab transformers) and a stunning pair of Hypex NC400-based monoblocks. Then I grabbed some Celef LS8's which will displace my lovely ProAc Studio 125's. I'm a little concerned that someone (I let friends use my place) turning the wick up on the sealed standmounts will make them unhappy.

When I went to Fanthorpes to audition Sugdens I fell in love with the A21a. I settled on the IA-4 for its broader abilities but it's the A21 which continues to haunt me. I'm pretty sure it doesn't measure well... but it's just gorgeous so anyone calling themselves an audiophile doesn't care.

I already have too many amps and too many speakers. But yours is a crazily good price for a crazily good amp.

Good luck with your sale!

Firstly, to the original buyer. I hope you get well soon.

Secondly, I appreciate you have several interested parties, but I'd like to register my interest too please.

Finally, as I put it in the stream, do I jump to next in line 😉 

I'm joking folks. But @radiant red, unlikely as it is, I am interested if all others fall through.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

On hold at the moment my friend.. I have a a few people interested. If the Pathos goes, I’ll let this go so watch this space 

• Like 1