Ian

Cheap Quad Elecrostatics

Recommended Posts

Persactly. They don't look like electrostatics to me. He's a chancing con artist or he really doesn't understand what he's selling. Either way I wouldn't buy from him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are assuredly NOT electrostatics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

They look like Quad 11Ls to me, so worth about half the asking price anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
11 minutes ago, rabski said:

They look like Quad 11Ls to me, so worth about half the asking price anyway.

Yep - 11L's - you can just make it out if you go to the Ebay listing and look at the photo of the back. I have a nice pair in Birdseye Maple if anyone's interested...:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, audio_PHIL_e said:

Persactly. They don't look like electrostatics to me. He's a chancing con artist or he really doesn't understand what he's selling. Either way I wouldn't buy from him.

I've been in touch with the seller. It appears that he's dyslexic. He mistook the word "electroacoustics" on the terminal panel for "electrostatics".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ACS said:

I've been in touch with the seller. It appears that he's dyslexic. He mistook the word "electroacoustics" on the terminal panel for "electrostatics".

Maybe I've been a bit harsh then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ACS said:

I've been in touch with the seller. It appears that he's dyslexic. He mistook the word "electroacoustics" on the terminal panel for "electrostatics".

Ok, I have guilt !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.