For Sale - Cambridge Audio Azur 851N Network Player (Black)

gryffe

Totally reconfigured my HiFi setup recently so this Network player/streamer is now surplus to requirements. Bought as refurbished direct from Cambridge Audio in September this year (have electronic receipt),so has most of 1 year warranty still left. Includes remote and wifi dongle.

£900 not including p&p

851n front.jpg

851n rear.jpg

851n power on.jpg

851n remote and dongle.jpg

Edited by gryffe

Absolutely stonking streamer with superb dac inputs. The Cambridge connect app for streaming is excellent.

Glws

Read recently that the latest firmware update gives Roon integration too. Cracking pieces of kit.

btw, full disclosure -  I am asking £900 for it, which was what I paid Cambridge Audio for it on their Ebay site only 3 months ago. I got a great deal, normally they are selling refurbished versions of the 851N for £1199, there are some for sale at that price just now in fact.

Edited by gryffe

Have a bump on me Sir.

Absolutely cracking piece of kit. I love mine and it's going absolutely nowhere!!

For info - I recently emailed Cambridge asking about the Tidal-connect release date and the response sounded very imminent indeed.

GLWS.

• Like 1