Linn Kazoo not recognising FLAC files?

18 hours ago, Nrwatson said:

When server is running on Mac mine has icon on right side top of screen if you click on this it will allow you to configure

I tried Minim, the simple one (ordered the more extended but did not receive the confirmation e-mail).
My music is on a Mac mini computer. I use Linn Kazoo on my Macbook to play the music on my Akurate. 
Do I have to install Minim on both Mac mini and Macbook?
At first it seems to work but when I added some more files to the same directory that worked fine, they are not represented in Linn Kazoo.

Any idea? Mind you, I am not very much into networks etc

You install the Minim server where your music is located. In the MAC you will then see a Minim symbol at the top, a note, click on this and go to "Rescan". Then your new music is also in Kazoo.

The colour of the symbol changes. When it has finished scanning, the colour changes again. This may take a moment.

Edited by Johannes

On 15/12/2020 at 17:38, Johannes said:

You install the Minim server where your music is located. In the MAC you will then see a Minim symbol at the top, a note, click on this and go to "Rescan". Then your new music is also in Kazoo.

The colour of the symbol changes. When it has finished scanning, the colour changes again. This may take a moment.

In the end this worked fine. Thank you.

Now enjoy 😉