Well Wishes For Chris At Hidden Systems

I've just got from a delivery a few minutes ago and heard this really terrible news from my guys Phil and Wayne. Chris is one of the really good guys.

Thanks for your post linnman, it sound a bit more encouraging and please pass on our thoughts and very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to Chris and his family.

Peter

• Like 3

I heard about Chris's health when speaking to James a couple of days ago. Chris has been to my home a few times for various upgrades and has always been a gentlemen and extremely generous with his time and knowledge. Please pass on my best wishes to him and his family and will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

Best, Noil

Just came across this bad news. I never met Chris in person but read so many good words about him here. If there is something like a 'Linn family', he's certainly one of the elder brothers. My best wishes bro, get well soon!

Sorry to hear this. My very best wishes to Chris. Only exchanged few emails during my Akudorik purchase but even only from this, you can tell that this is a very caring person who has no problem going the extra mile not only because it is his job but because he really cares and wants to help.

On 21/12/2020 at 10:12, TooManyCatweazles said:

If there is something like a 'Linn family', he's certainly one of the elder brothers.

I'm not sure that Linn would agree; Chris can manage a nice line in tweaking their tails from time to time. Which IMO is all to the good from the customer perspective.

I shall be thinking of Chris a lot over the holiday period. Much as I dislike it, I'd far rather have the kind of lockdown that is facing us all here than the kind he is having to face.

David

• Like 1

On 15/12/2020 at 14:30, Paulssurround said:

This weekend, Chris suffered a catastrophic medical event and is in recovery. Things don’t look good at the moment.

Please send well wishes, positive thoughts, and healing to him.

Sending positive thoughts to Chris.   

On 21/12/2020 at 10:12, TooManyCatweazles said:

Just came across this bad news. I never met Chris in person but read so many good words about him here. If there is something like a 'Linn family', he's certainly one of the elder brothers. My best wishes bro, get well soon!

Certainly not one of the elder brothers. Chris been in HiFi retail for 14 years. Most Linn dealers have been around a lot longer than that going back to the '80s.

CJ

46 minutes ago, CJ1045 said:

Certainly not one of the elder brothers. Chris been in HiFi retail for 14 years. Most Linn dealers have been around a lot longer than that going back to the '80s.

CJ

I was thinking of the connotation, not the denotation 😉

From Hidden Systems website:

Chris Fuller

A trained electronics engineer, Chris worked in the engineering department of the BBC in London. Following this, he then moved into the IT industry where he was responsible for the design and specification of Cisco network systems.

In 2005 he moved into hi-fi sales and service, setting up Hidden Systems in 2009, and he’s never looked back.

Loves            

Running Hidden Systems

Best music   

Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, Angus and Julia Stone, Marcus Miller, Radio Paradise, Jazz and Classical too.

Best movie Matrix

Get well soon Chris, thinking of you and your family 

5 hours ago, TooManyCatweazles said:

I was thinking of the connotation, not the denotation 😉

Perhaps also better for not being stuck in the mud...

CJ

• Upvote 1