Audio Technica VMN50SH Stylus

SiT4

12 minutes ago, graham67 said:

Thats a bargain.  Great stylus.

I also believe this will also work on lower range models such as the 440 and 540. But do double check first  !

Thanks Graham. Yes it will work with the 540 body and i believe the 440 too.

PM Sent

Hi,

If this isn't sold to @Tazman46 could I please have second dibs. I put a 90 degree bend in the cantilever for my VM750ML o.O.

11 minutes ago, Kmap said:

Hi,

If this isn't sold to @Tazman46 could I please have second dibs. I put a 90 degree bend in the cantilever for my VM750ML o.O.

VM740ML:$

2 hours ago, Kmap said:

Hi,

Could you tweak the azimuth a little? Sorry, tasteless joke, you must have been fuming. I’m going to take this but if it’s wasted on me (likely), or doesn’t fit (highly unlikely!), you can have first dibs. Only thing is I won’t know for a week or 2 as it’s going to take that long to go through all the options.

5 hours ago, Tazman46 said:

Could you tweak the azimuth a little? Sorry, tasteless joke, you must have been fuming. I’m going to take this but if it’s wasted on me (likely), or doesn’t fit (highly unlikely!), you can have first dibs. Only thing is I won’t know for a week or 2 as it’s going to take that long to go through all the options.

Ha!🙂. I wasn't very impressed at the time. I've got previous too - I have also managed to bend the cantilever on a Denon dl110 in a cack-handed queuing mishap and also bent the cantilever back on a Rega Exact when the crap stylus guard slipped down when I was holding it whilst pushing a cartridge tag on🙄.

I must admit, streaming gets increasingly attractive with each cartridge calamity.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your new stylus and thanks for keeping me in mind if it doesn't suit.

Cheers,

Kieran

58 minutes ago, Kmap said:

Ha!🙂. I wasn't very impressed at the time. I've got previous too - I have also managed to bend the cantilever on a Denon dl110 in a cack-handed queuing mishap and also bent the cantilever back on a Rega Exact when the crap stylus guard slipped down when I was holding it whilst pushing a cartridge tag on🙄.

I must admit, streaming gets increasingly attractive with each cartridge calamity.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your new stylus and thanks for keeping me in mind if it doesn't suit.

Cheers,

Kieran

😃 that’s quite an incredible record, I can see the attraction of streaming for you! I’m actually going the other way, more than happy with streaming but there’s something about that rotating platter and the beauty of the mechanics that no other medium can match. I will keep you posted on the stylus.