10 hours ago, ThomasOK said:

I just got a new black lab puppy, Lily,

A "K9"😀

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Dasher said:
17 hours ago, ThomasOK said:

I just got a new black lab puppy, Lily,

A "K9"😀

Very good!  You'd think I would have come up with that on my own.  Since she likes to chew up my record sleeves when given a chance I'm not sure she could be considered an upgrade though!

Edited by ThomasOK
  • Haha 2

On 07/09/2021 at 12:30, sunbeamgls said:

Plans for 2021 now firmed up -  a new kitchen :(

I have already done a fair bit this year and so I was not really planning to do much more apart from save and plan for the next move next year but sadly (some would not use that word at all) I have now been forced by my wife to buy a new hot tub. I have though decided to put it just outside the living room window on my covered patio so I can at least listen while I soak. 

• Like 2

"this night wounds time,"

Time changes all things and it seems it is changing my upgrade plans for 2021.  Hmmm...

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Shhhh…

’troll

Did I say anything?

• Haha 1

On 17/09/2021 at 16:51, Iain Docherty said:

Tuesday’s still four days away… 😉

Not anymore.  But then I had heard Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After many years of research LINN have discovered that the weakest link in our systems is neither electronics or hardware but its the contaminated air between the speakers and our ears. It's full of dust/flakes of skin/Covid germs/static electricity and magnetic fields. So to solve the problem they are about to introduce their new  LINN AIR product. Its a can of de-ionized/de-magnetized/specially purified Pure Scottish Air. You spray it around the room before a listening session to remove all the contamination in the air that reduces your listening pleasure. Being Linn it will retail at £49.99 per small can. It's targeted at Linn Audiophiles who are happy to spend £600 on a set of Isolation Feet and £800 on a pair of connectors, and of course all Linn Jihadists who cannot help themselves from buying anything with LINN branded on it. Go buy and enjoy the improvement in sound quality.

• Haha 1

Let’s cut to the Chase send me any Linn box and for a nominal fee TBN per box plus shipping.

I will take the item to the Linn Factory car park and fill them with fresh Scottish Linn air and return them.

Works especially well on Akurate Radikal.

More Volume Better Sound.😎👍

00253246-3851-4736-9F7A-390C9D67AEAF.jpeg

Edited by Mr Kandid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, HIGHWAY61 said:

After many years of research LINN have discovered that the weakest link in our systems is neither electronics or hardware but its the contaminated air between the speakers and our ears. It's full of dust/flakes of skin/Covid germs/static electricity and magnetic fields. So to solve the problem they are about to introduce their new  LINN AIR product. Its a can of de-ionized/de-magnetized/specially purified Pure Scottish Air. You spray it around the room before a listening session to remove all the contamination in the air that reduces your listening pleasure. Being Linn it will retail at £49.99 per small can. It's targeted at Linn Audiophiles who are happy to spend £600 on a set of Isolation Feet and £800 on a pair of connectors, and of course all Linn Jihadists who cannot help themselves from buying anything with LINN branded on it. Go buy and enjoy the improvement in sound quality.

You messed up the name.  Obviously it is Linn Kanned Air!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HIGHWAY61 said:

I suspect it's the air between the ears, the kranium vacuum, that is the issue! 😊

Regards Andrew 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Secret’s out, Tom…

That oughta tick Linn off since they aren't supposed to be announced to customers until October 20th.  (That is if those are really coming out.  I can neither confirm nor deny any rumors.  I did, however, recently put a couple of orders into Linn for personal use units, can't say which ones...):minikev:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1