Just had my vaccine jab...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like this thread.  It's one of the few things these days that makes me feel young......

A hour ago had my first vaccine jab..a bit of shuffling up the queue..whilst trying to fill a form in...then had to sit down for 15 mins afterwards just to make sure I had no reaction..but I  must say

I had the Vauxhall Astra jab last Friday. They won't have it in Europe until they change the name to Opel Manta...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, savvypaul said:
I had the Vauxhall Astra jab last Friday. They won't have it in Europe until they change the name to Opel Manta...

Lucky it wasn't the Vauxhall NoVa jab...:dunno:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

Lucky it wasn't the Vauxhall NoVa jab...:dunno:

The SR version would be OK - future classic, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just had my 2nd jab.

Bring on the beach holiday.

Had our second Pfizer jab on Thursday a couple of weeks ahead of schedule. Sore arm but not as sore as last time and felt very tired for a couple of days. Didn't get the tiredness effect the first time. A mate also had his second jab yesterday and he was also wiped out with it. Preferable to the flu like side effects that I've been hearing about with the Astra Zeneca.

It would be interesting to know if those who had flu like effects with the AZ also experienced them with their second jab.

Second AZ jab on Friday, three weeks earlier than anticipated, no after effects the first time - no after effects this time either, perhaps I am in the placebo group. :D

Edited by wizmax
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Pete the Feet said:

Had our second Pfizer jab on Thursday a couple of weeks ahead of schedule. Sore arm but not as sore as last time and felt very tired for a couple of days. Didn't get the tiredness effect the first time. A mate also had his second jab yesterday and he was also wiped out with it. Preferable to the flu like side effects that I've been hearing about with the Astra Zeneca.

It would be interesting to know if those who had flu like effects with the AZ also experienced them with their second jab.

Pfizer - I was knackered for a few days after the first, tho it didn't happen for a few days.

AZ- a couple of colleagues were pretty rough for a few days. Both had to take a day off, and they're not shirkers.

They just had their 2nd, one off again, one took some anti-histamine which has worked.

Horses and courses.

Wife & I both had our 2nd AZ jabs today. We were completely fine after the first one so hoping for the same this time around 🤞

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for ya les ....my second due on monday .....ok on the first one so .....:nerves:

Mrs works in a school and the local docs has been prioritising spare vaccines to school staff. She got her first jab yesterday, the AZ. She woke up this morning feeling really shitty but went to work anyway. She lasted about an hour then they sent her home as she's pretty wiped out from it.

Nevertheless, I'm well chuffed for her. I can't wait to roll up my sleeve, even if I too get the same crappiness from it. 

I reckon mine will be a month tops 🤞bring it on.

Well i had my second astra jab on monday , now wednesday and no reactions , same as my first ......so i hope this astra protects if you have no reactions at all like myself........fingers crossed......:nerves: