Lawrence001

Free speaker cables and Kettle leads

I'll be taking these to the electrical recycling soon but I thought I'd see if there's any interest on here in case as I hate throwing away perfectly good things. Probably 10-15 kettle leads and some long runs of basic QED/Gale type OFC speaker cable.

Can split. Just pay the postage.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Hi Lawrence .. I need some long speaker cables for my surround cinema project in the mancave .. how long are the speaker cables 

kindest regards Julian

I'll pop in the garage later and look. I don't think they'd stretch round a large room though, probably 3-5m each at a guess.

Ok sure sorry not been in garage yet, home schooling and full time job plus no light in there so have to do it in daylight. Will probably end up doing it at the weekend realistically.

Hi Lawrence .. I need some long speaker cables for my surround cinema project in the mancave .. how long are the speaker cables 
kindest regards Julian
What length do you need Julian?

I've fished out some decent lengths of old black QED and not so old transparent cable (unsure of make but looks decent) if you have a preference?

I’ll take the lot if Julian has no use for them.
Cheers
Simon
How many kettle leads do you need Simon I seem to have quite a few!

kindest regards Julian
I’ll take the lot if Julian has no use for them.
Cheers
Simon
Also if you need any figure of 8 leads let me know I've got a few.

Super Wammer
26 minutes ago, Lawrence001 said:

What length do you need Julian?

I've fished out some decent lengths of old black QED and not so old transparent cable (unsure of make but looks decent) if you have a preference?

I need 2 x 3.5 lengths mate

Pretty sure I can do that I'll let you know the lengths tomorrow and you can pick your cable.

1 hour ago, Howard71 said:

I think I only need 3 and I assume the speaker cable has gone 

Might be one pair left will know soon 

Apologies for the delay have finally found a few minutes between work, home schooling (and admittedly a bit of fiddling with my hifi!).

I've got 2x8m runs of "vintage" terminated QED cable (the black one). It came with a pair of Monitor Audio 9s years ago so probably 80s.

And 2x8m of a more modern unbranded and unterminated OFC cable, looks decent and a good guage though, reminds me of some Acoustic Research cable I had. Could be further split into 2 lots if anyone doesn't need all of it.

8-10 decent guage IEC power leads, 2 standard figure of 8 leads and a couple of basic phono leads plus a DIY coax cable pair if anyone wants them chucked in.

First dibs to Julian and second to Simon. Take your pick lads.09309ea0d1c1bc65ece0a15fe1e85618.jpg4a24f18ef6aee70caff4f2fe641c37c7.jpg

You never know there might be a Naim power lead in there somewhere

• Confused 1