I spoke with DavidHB just now, and he has been recovering from Covid for the last month or so, since around Christmas. He asked me to post something on the forum and let people know.

‘Fortunately, he did not have any respiratory symptoms 

‘He has little energy to write on the forum at the moment, but sends his regards to everyone and let them know he is on the mend, and wishes he could participate. Perhaps we could send him well wishes and a quick recovery.

‘All the best, stay safe and healthy everyone.  

• Like 12
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spoke with DavidHB just now, and he has been recovering from Covid for the last month or so, since around Christmas. He asked me to post something on the forum and let people know. ‘Fortunately

Inspired by your post, I spoke with DavidHB this morning  He is doing much better, and promised to post sometime this week. ‘I am looking forward to reading his views on the new Klimax Organ

I just got off the phone with DavidHB. He reports that he is making a slow recovery, but it is coming along  He thanks everyone for your well wishes and hopes for his speedy recovery.

Thanks for that, Paul. I was going to ask after him on here. I noticed he’d not posted since late last year and was concerned. I wish him well, and hope that he has a full and quick recovery.

Mick

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Let's hope David is back to full health ASAP.

• Like 2

Best wishes David, I had noticed your absence and sent you a PM.  Now I know  why there was no response - all the best for a speedy recovery

• Like 2

Best wishes to him and we hope a prontíssima recovery from CoVID-19 !
thanks for lettings know about his health Paul -- 

Best wishes,
God bless you all guys !!

• Like 3

Best wishes, David. Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery.

Thanks for the update, Paul.

’troll

• Like 4

I just sent David a PM.

• Like 1

All the best @DavidHB!!

• Like 2

Thanks for the update, Paul.  Please pass on my best wishes to David for a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update Paul. I recall thinking to myself recently that I'd not seen anything of him for a while.

Glad all seems to be well, best wishes @DavidHB for a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

great to hear, I was thinking I'd not seen him reply to topics which he usually would have.

hoping for a swift recovery!

• Like 1