Thanks for letting us know Paul. I hope @DavidHB returns to full good health as soon as possible - get well soon. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spoke with DavidHB just now, and he has been recovering from Covid for the last month or so, since around Christmas. He asked me to post something on the forum and let people know. ‘Fortunately

Inspired by your post, I spoke with DavidHB this morning  He is doing much better, and promised to post sometime this week. ‘I am looking forward to reading his views on the new Klimax Organ

I just got off the phone with DavidHB. He reports that he is making a slow recovery, but it is coming along  He thanks everyone for your well wishes and hopes for his speedy recovery.

Paul, thank you for letting us all know.  I wondered why we hadn't heard from David for a while - now we know.  Let's hope he recovers completely and speedily.  If you are in contact again please pass on my best wishes.  John

• Like 2

I’d missed David too, and had wondered.  Sending very best wishes to the Isle of Wight and David for a full recovery.  Thanks for letting us know, Paul.  

I recall David was concerned about his friend Chris from Hidden Systems too, who had a non-COVID health issue. I hope he’s on the mend too. 

Edited by Nopiano
  • Like 2

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery David.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your well wishes for David.

‘It is really wonderful to know we are part of a great community of people with a love of music,  that are supportive of each other

• Like 2

Crank up the Akubariks and blast it out of you David!

• Like 1

We have you and your loved ones in our thoughts: we are all family on this forum. We look forward to “hearing your voice” and wise words once again.

• Like 2

Best wishes for a speedy recuperation DavidHB :). Thanks for always giving such helpful and in-depth responses to the various mundane questions I've posted on here, your time and effort is always appreciated.

That also goes to all those helpful and friendly people on here, you are all very positive and encouraging, so thanks very much to you all.

• Like 1
On 28.1.2021 at 17:09, Paulssurround said:

I spoke with DavidHB just now, and he has been recovering from Covid for the last month or so, since around Christmas. He asked me to post something on the forum and let people know.

‘Fortunately, he did not have any respiratory symptoms 

‘He has little energy to write on the forum at the moment, but sends his regards to everyone and let them know he is on the mend, and wishes he could participate. Perhaps we could send him well wishes and a quick recovery.

‘All the best, stay safe and healthy everyone.  

Thanks for letting us know @Paulssurround

Actually, I noted that David went missing around the time when covid spiked in his area, and the Island went from tier 1 to tier 4 in virtually no time. Thus, I was very concerned but did not want to ask here to respect David's privacy.

@DavidHB Get well soon. Looking forward to see you back, when time has come.

Edited by TooManyCatweazles
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with DavidHB.

He reports that he is making a slow recovery, but it is coming along 

He thanks everyone for your well wishes and hopes for his speedy recovery.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1