Bloody Footballers Arrogant or just Selfish & Stupid???

1 minute ago, garn63 said:

Bob Hoskins....bt ad....its good to talk ?   Thank God in these times we can have a bloody growl now & again.     Back to the music ?

Absolutely mate 👍

38 minutes ago, garn63 said:

Treachery knows no bounds.  I dont watch the "news" anymore....its an insult to a weary British public.  I prefer Dr. Vernon Coleman (Old man in an armchair) on YouTube.  

Onwards !

Good grief!  I just watched some, and it's scary to think that this informs people's view of the world.  It's somehow worse with an English accent.

• Like 2

Am not looking for answers or clarification from t.v..  He might be right/wrong but no more ridiculous than the news.  Just a diff point of view ?   Which is healthy in my opinion.

Balance in all things ?        Tea & cake ?    Prefer music  :)                                                                   *Cue hater*

Edited by garn63

I have no objections whatsoever to people walking around my local park; I spend a couple of hours a day in it. I also don't object to a footballer having a haircut or an influencer pretending to be on a business trip in Dubai. The point I was making is that it is very easy to condemn anyone but our ire should really be directed towards the government, in my view. They can easily stop those business trips if they choose. 

1 hour ago, garn63 said:

Am not looking for answers or clarification from t.v..  He might be right/wrong but no more ridiculous than the news.  Just a diff point of view ?   Which is healthy in my opinion.

Balance in all things ?        Tea & cake ?    Prefer music  :)

Somehow I don't think conspiracy theories qualify as a different point of view.  Or balance, more like unbalanced.

3 minutes ago, awkwardbydesign said:

Somehow I don't think conspiracy theories qualify as a different point of view.  Or balance, more like unbalanced.

Ok...you may cherry pick as you like reg what you believe ?  We all do ?     Conspiracy theories ?   A cheap shot & uncalled for.       FYI.  I havnt watched Vernon Coleman for months.  I noticed him  (by chance) & thought how interesting ....the polar opposite of all I am being told.      Indeed a few posts back you hinted at the untrustworthiness of the information you receive from our media ?    So it is your view that he is worse...but I am a follower & should be called out as a conspiracy theorist for "suggesting"  you might take a peek ?   Ridiculous.         Please listen when I say that I thought it would be interesting to throw it in there....cause discussion.....debate.....& standing back a more balanced view ?     True democracy actually at play.    I would actually fight for your rights to say & be whatever you please.   There is a fine video (I like) with a Rowan Atkinson speech at the moment airing his views (youtube)    You might watch it?        I certainly dont mind you comparing me to him :)    Regards.  M.

As others have said above, it's "influencers" who've gone on holiday to Dubai. Thirty five coppers have been disciplined for having their hair cut at the station. Reports from the ski resorts suggest there are a lot of wealthy Britons among the crowds partying there.

You appear to have an dislike of footballers which has led to your singling them out and being blind to the offences of others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Guzziboy said:

As others have said above, it's "influencers" who've gone on holiday to Dubai. Thirty five coppers have been disciplined for having their hair cut at the station. Reports from the ski resorts suggest there are a lot of wealthy Britons among the crowds partying there.

You appear to have an dislike of footballers which has led to your singling them out and being blind to the offences of others.

Your right Alan I don't how did you guess🤣😝

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, darthvadersdad said:

Your right Alan I don't how did you guess🤣😝

I suppose when you're the fat lad who's always the last to be picked.....

• Haha 1

Just now, Guzziboy said:

I suppose when you're the fat lad who's always the last to be picked.....

Nah! I've never played wendyball myself:nup:

Firkin ell DD...you've started a thread here.  I didnt even know what the tagline was ?      We cant be all things to all men....but I guess if you wanted you could crush us all ?

So......In history when a story is told that there was a conspiracy..is it then no longer a theory ?     Who writes the history ?   It's certainly not you or I.   But if you do have a definitive line on what is a conspiracy theory where did you learn that ?       I have been played like a finely tuned Stradivarius  all my life. One day you will reflect on this also :)       Regs. M.

• Upvote 1

.    Footballers just train/play/ sleep & spend money ..only stopping to think when their careers are over at 35 ?

• Haha 1