WTD: 4m Belden 1800F Balanced cables

I'm looking for a pair of 4m or 5m Belden 1800F balanced cables with connectors. Anyone get a pair haging around that they're willing to sell?

[I already have a pair of Canare L-4E6S Star Quad cables.]

I made the same move from (Mark Grant assembled) Canare L-4E6S to Belden 1800F having auditioned them both. Just got around to selling the Canare last week. I bought mine from bluejeanscable. There was something I only vaguely recall which I didn't like about their service - late addition of hidden charges, possibly shipping, possibly even VAT? - but the Beldens arrived in decent time and are keepers into my active ATC SCM40A's.

I presume you might be following the same path having read their "Cable: Canare L-4E6S Star Quad: As an alternative to Belden 1800F, we now offer the popular Canare L-4E6S "star quad" balanced audio cable. This cable uses two pairs of conductors in a quad configuration for better common mode noise rejection, surrounded by a full tinned copper braid. The capacitance of the star quad design is higher than for a single-pair cable, but its noise rejection characteristics are excellent. For most applications, we recommend the 1800F, but if you are dealing with induced noise problems, the star quad cable may be a better choice."

Good move IMHO. Subtle rather than earth-shattering but very real.

Good luck with your search.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Now sorted. Ordered from Blue Jeans Cables on Apr 1 and they arrived this morning (Apr 6) from Seattle on the West Coast of the USA. 

Edited by ian917
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, ian917 said:

Now sorted. Ordered from Blue Jeans Cables on Apr 1 and they arrived this morning (Apr 6) from Seattle on the West Coast of the USA. 

Excellent. That's where/how I got mine.

Do report back vs Canare.

Edited by TheFlash