Willow tree audio

Don’t doubt that they are good value for money. Whether or not you want the hassle or buy Chinese product these days is a personal decision. Clearly many think it’s a bargain...

47 minutes ago, 2010*zuma said:

It sounds to me that he is ordering it in for you hence wanting payment in full, 

He has 10 being delivered end of Feb. 8 are sold, 2 are available if you pay now. 

It does appear there is a stock shortage. 

I am sure it's a fine set up, but I won't jump based on those terms. It's just a DAC 🙄🤔😂

Bought my Pontus direct no problem paid £72 tax

Edited by daveyu

I bought my Jay's Audio CDT2 from Willow Tree Audio. He was very professional and if I ever get round to buying a Terminator, I'd have no hesitation in buying from him again. 

Hmmm this has given me pause for thought.  I was considering asking for a home demo of either the Venus or Terminator, but doubt he has any demo units, or he just wouldn't allow it and doubt if he'd be interested in a part ex deal.

Mac

Nothing against willow Tree but as far as I know he does not offer either demos or home loan of dacs so for me

Offers nothing

• Like 1

I bought my Pontus from Willow tree audio. I paid in full upfront. Invoice came by email same day.

Dac arrived bit earlier than expected.

3K for the venus and 4.5K for the Terminator is a lot of money to pay out on something before hearing it, so will probably give it a miss for now.

Mac

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

May be a step closer to the Terminator, Willow Audio said they might be able to do a part exchange with my Luxman, but depends on what I'm asking for.

Mac

Bought a Kinki Studio amp from them a couple of years ago - no issues whatsoever. 

• Like 1

I'm sure they're a great Company to deal with, it's buying blind that concerns me a bit... probably academic now as haven't heard back from them.

Mac

• Sad 1

I'm with you mac on this .....expensive gear I would need a home demo .....I'm afraid he wouldn't get my pennies.

• Like 2