RESCHEDULED !!! Lurches' Off the Leash at last, Southcoast Bake-off, (PART1)(PO19)SUNDAY 25th of July !!!

Lurch

2 hours ago, Lurch said:

Only the stuff in the kit list under attendees so basically Jessica's tt and phonos + Allen's toys, & will add your speakers. 

:shock: Who me ? or another Allen ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Audio Al said:

:shock: Who me ? or another Allen ?

Allen FireBottle, unless you gonna bring that nice tt of yours? 

OK I get it now , Him Alan me Allen :D

hi lurch,

jack has pointed me in this direction.

im based in brighton and would like to attend please either this bake off or your other one (either is fine with me).

i can bring a fully up to date paradise phono stage and a john wood kt88 valve amp and possibly my sony tts-8000 turntable.

regards.

jamie.

Will stick you down for part 2 as there's a couple of spaces left. 

• 4 weeks later...

Okay Dickie, will amend attendee list. 

25 minutes ago, awkwardbydesign said:

Sadly I won't be able to make it this time around, so there should be a spare place.  I'm not up to traveling at the moment, unfortunately.

Indeed, very sad, I was looking forward to meeting you again Dickie.

Posted (edited)

@batteredhaggis I've stuck you on the attendee list as Robin tells me you are going to come along?? 

Not sure the Bardo will be in attendance though, as UPS has lost it on its return journey from service and repair at Brinkmann (shagged bearing) along with 3 other TT and arm packages (£50k+). Brinkmann however are making me another chassis & motor unit which will be despatched via FedEx late next week, so it's touch and go for the 20th. 

Edited by Lurch

Hi John, very sorry I missed your call following Robin’s message. Very kind of you to include me, I’d love to come. It’s been too long. 

Sorry to hear of Brinkmann woes though, not normally the bearing that’s been shagged with a Bardo 😉

I could potentially bring my SME if needed although it’s probably not in the same league (I’m sure Jack’s deck would be better and nearer to hand).

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Will you be bringing photos of the completed kitchen? 

:sofa:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, batteredhaggis said:

Hi John, very sorry I missed your call following Robin’s message. Very kind of you to include me, I’d love to come. It’s been too long. 

Sorry to hear of Brinkmann woes though, not normally the bearing that’s been shagged with a Bardo 😉

I could potentially bring my SME if needed although it’s probably not in the same league (I’m sure Jack’s deck would be better and nearer to hand).

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Great to hear you are making it to this one. (My deck is tied up at the moment, upstairs Jamie.)

Jack

• Lurch changed the title to POSTPONED!!! Lurches' Off the Leash at last, Southcoast Bake-off, (PART1)(PO19)POSTPONED!!!
Posted (edited)

@Snoopdog @Baggawire @wizmax @Speedracer @orbscure @Firebottle @Jessica_k @bigfool1956 @toprepairman @GLB @batteredhaggis

Thanks to Boris the Bellend and his band of pathetic snowflakes (he should have the balls to shut down the borders and stop foreign strains  that infest foreigners from coming here, rather than shut down the people) I have no option but to postpone both BOs.

Assuming the snowflakes in Westminster let us of the leash on 19/07 I will look to run BO 1 on 25/7 & BO 2 on 01/08.  This is not however set in stone as the dickheads may try and keep us locked down til bloody Xmas.

I will leave everyones name on the list, however if you are unable to make the new proposed dates let me know.

Just keep an eye on the threads, I will confirm the dates once the PM has worked out WTF he's doing.

Edited by Lurch
  • Sad 1

John you really should get off the fence on this . . . . . :D

I have noted BO#2 new date but at present I can make either of the new dates now if you need to shuffle people about

• Upvote 1

• Lurch changed the title to RESCHEDULED !!! Lurches' Off the Leash at last, Southcoast Bake-off, (PART1)(PO19)SUNDAY 25th of July !!!