We thought we knew streaming

Well, in just over a week, it’ll all be over - a bit like Christmas (other religious celebrations are available). And, just like Christmas, some people will be very happy, some will just want to play with their old toys, some would wish they could just go to the pub and most may wonder what all the fuss was about and start counting the days until the next one.

’troll

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

just go to the pub

Pub +1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Well, in just over a week, it’ll all be over - a bit like Christmas (other religious celebrations are available). And, just like Christmas, some people will be very happy, some will just want to play with their old toys, some would wish they could just go to the pub and most may wonder what all the fuss was about and start counting the days until the next one.

’troll

In just over a week, we may be plotting to sell off the car, the kids and the prized beer can collection to buy the new Organik  🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh for the simple days, the basic LP12, the Naim 35.5NAC, a pair of 135 NAPs and a pair of passive Linn Isobarik speakers.'' I wish that I could turn back the clock'' - Johnny Hates Jazz

Edited by Sound Man
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sound Man said:

Oh for the simple days, the basic LP12, the Naim 35.5NAC, a pair of 135 NAPs and a pair of passive Linn Isobarik speakers.'' I wish that I could turn back the clock'' - Johnny Hates Jazz

For me it was LP12, Naim Nait 2, Linn Kan 2s. Then I traded in the Nait for a Linn Majik-I. Then the upgrades started, more and more boxes. Now I'm down to two boxes. So much nicer now. I think integrated Exakt speakers give that simplicity, at least appearance wise.

On 17/03/2021 at 17:57, entdgc said:

...and is still (one of?) the best looking design on the market.

Sad though it is I agree that most people think new and shiny is better. 

Yes that’s why LUMIN copied them

• Like 2

On 18/03/2021 at 11:20, Sound Man said:

eBay awaits!

It appears I might have been too optimistic about the new Klimax DSM Music being less expensive then the KDSM AV.  Say no more!

• Sad 3