We thought we knew streaming

1 minute ago, Sound Man said:

Linn now have a new website. Very pleased to see Klimax DSM and Solo in full production!!!

True for today

37 minutes ago, Sound Man said:

Linn now have a new website. Very pleased to see Klimax DSM and Solo in full production!!!

And it shows UK prices! (At least on the bits I’ve looked at - LP12)

’troll

16 hours ago, Sound Man said:

Linn have no plans to stop production of the Klimax DSM or Klimax Twin and Solo power amps. The rumour of the Solo class D power amp is false!

Yup! 

Has anyone lost sleep in anticipation of today’s Linnouncement? 🥸

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, CJ1045 said:

Personally I think the second hand prices will remain as they are as the new kit is so expensive (at least from what has leaked so far).  It seems to me that there will be two levels of Klimax kit now, Organik and Katalyst. 

CJ

I would say there is a very high probability that Linn will have an upgrade program for the Linn Katalyst products to upgrade to Organik 

I am not sure what effect that will have on prices.  

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

And it shows UK prices! (At least on the bits I’ve looked at - LP12)

’troll

Yes - first time I think I’ve ever seen prices on Linn’s site. Interesting (or not!) that the prices say ‘from £xyz’ - as if there are pricier options…

Mick

32 minutes ago, Paulssurround said:

I would say there is a very high probability that Linn will have an upgrade program for the Linn Katalyst products to upgrade to Organik 

I am not sure what effect that will have on prices.  

I heard before Christmas that the AKM chip plant fire had prompted Linn into developing 'Katalyst 2.0' earlier than anticipated. Not long now until we find out if that's true, and/or whether anything else in the roadmap is making an appearance...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulssurround said:

I would say highly likely that the upgrade will be for Klimax Katalyst products.

’troll

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I would say highly likely that the upgrade will be for Klimax Katalyst products.

’troll

A dealer told me as such. However, this particular dealer will have their own promotion scheme opening up trade ins to lesser level products (Akurate).

Just now, akamatsu said:

A dealer told me as such. However, this particular dealer will have their own promotion scheme opening up trade ins to lesser level products (Akurate).

I just realized I'm repeating old info from page 1.

What happened to the edit feature?

• Upvote 1

more than 300 Buyers already in the queue....

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-26 um 17.49.52.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1