EWA M50 amp - any experience ?

Certainly has excellent pedigree - I had the original Claymore many years ago - a superb thing. I'd be more interested in one of the SECA designs myself, but those M50s look like a good option if you have less efficient speakers - have you tried asking on PFM?  CW's stuff seems to have a following there.

• Like 1

I looked at them a while back before eventually going in a different direction and getting an integrated. I'm pretty sure you can demo them at home and return if you don't like it, although I realize this can be a bit of a faff. I couldn't find any "proper" reviews when I looked but you will find only positive comments from the fragments you can see online. They do look quite tempting I must say and CW certainly know his stuff, he pops up on this forum occasionally so may be able to help with any specific questions ...

• Like 1

I owned one for a couple of years but sold it as I preferred my DIY Pass Aleph Class A monoblocks. It was a very good amp, especially when you turned the volume up! Very clean, clear sound with astonishing bass. Not a rocker like older Naims nor dull and listless like some older valve amps. 

I’m tempted to buy one of the newer SECA amps he’s designing at the moment. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ian917 said:

I owned one for a couple of years but sold it as I preferred my DIY Pass Aleph Class A monoblocks. It was a very good amp, especially when you turned the volume up! Very clean, clear sound with astonishing bass. Not a rocker like older Naims nor dull and listless like some older valve amps. 

I’m tempted to buy one of the newer SECA amps he’s designing at the moment. 

New SECA amps ? 

Where can I find out about them ?

I've not seen them mentioned on the ABCAudio website.

5 minutes ago, Freddyflybuttons said:

New SECA amps ? 

Where can I find out about them ?

I've not seen them mentioned on the ABCAudio website.

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/class-a-power-amplifier-by-the-wonf-ewa.251576/